Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    So fire Doug on the spot?
    Seriously, like wtf. Why, just why. Our defense has been fine, you're putting a huge burden on our defense instead of giving them ****** field position. It's a close game, make smart decisions, not crazy ones.

So fire Doug on the spot?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Carson HAS to quit holding the ball so long. Jesus.
    That's fine and I agree but don't you think Doug put an unnecessary pressure on him?

Carson HAS to quit holding the ball so long. Jesus.

Wtf. 4-8th. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Seriously, like wtf. Why, just why. Our defense has been fine, you're putting a huge burden on our defense instead of giving them ****** field position. It's a close game, make smart decisions, not crazy ones.
    Instead of pinning a struggling offense deep with little time left in the half, give them a short field to try to jump start their offense. Doug is completely incompetent.

Doug is more chip than chip

Wentz is elite in pretty much every aspect of quarterbacking, and holding the ball too long is something that I'm totally fine with as he is growing

But man does he need to improve his deep ball. I feel like wentz is missing easy gimme TDs once a year. He's like reverse mcnabb. Mcnabb has really average short to intermediate accuracy but that guy could hit deep balls with his eyes closed

Wentz has very good short to intermediate accuracy but he's like poor deep. I almost expect him to miss his targets. I feel as though the guy is playing great football on his mind, instinct and anything under 15 yards alone and if he just tightens up his accuracy he'll be tossing like 25-30 tds a season

wtf are you doing Dougie P, just when I thought you were smarten up after using Blount.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Wentz is elite in pretty much every aspect of quarterbacking, and holding the ball too long is something that I'm totally fine with as he is growing

But man does he need to improve his deep ball. I feel like wentz is missing easy gimme TDs once a year. He's like reverse mcnabb. Mcnabb has really average short to intermediate accuracy but that guy could hit deep balls with his eyes closed

Wentz has very good short to intermediate accuracy but he's like poor deep. I almost expect him to miss his targets. I feel as though the guy is playing great football on his mind, instinct and anything under 15 yards alone and if he just tightens up his accuracy he'll be tossing like 25-30 tds a season
    The deep ball is a major problem right now. Has to start hitting on those.

Are they brain dead? They run a slant every play.

Why aren't the eagles pressing? Wow eli is eating up these short routes all day.. Even in the redzone

We are immune to finishing drives. Convinced.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    The deep ball is a major problem right now. Has to start hitting on those.
    BIG time, he's leaving 7 points or more on the field every game so far this season. I mean from my point of view I've seen him miss one of these a game. Obviously every qb misses deep balls at points, they aren't machines but when you miss it poorly every time you throw it then that's a problem. He has the arm. It's really an accuracy issue. Just can't afford to have that be a problem when you're trying to build an elite offense

That has to be his main focus moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Are they brain dead? They run a slant every play.
    They aren't pressing. The CBs are lining up 6 yards off the WRs every play. Easy yards

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast