Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anthony traded to the Dolphins

Considering he was basically wasting space on the roster, this is fine with me. If Anzalone beat him out for Will, then he needs to go. He didn't do much on special teams, either.

5th Rd pick in '18. Not bad. 1st Rd for a 5th. Way to go Loomy.

I like it , lets trade someone else!!!!😜😜😜

If the Saints could draft well I would be ok with the trade.

No clue if this starts a trend of trades. Where could Vacarro go? KC? I rather keep him but if we can't or won't resign him time to trade him I'm ok with that. Peterson keeps getting few touches he's gonna demand a trade and since the second year isn't guaranteed so a pick for him is bonus as well.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I think the Saints have been drafting better as of late. Besides, Anthony was going to be released. A 5th rounder is a win.

I'm torn on Vaccaro. Sometimes he's great, and sometimes I have no idea what he's thinking. He will probably want more than what the Saints can give him in FA, so maybe a trade is the best idea. The problem is that it makes the defense younger, and they are already playing too young. I see talent, but too few guys are buying into the system. Instead of staying in their assignments, they are too eager to make the play. If you're going to jump the gun, you better have the play diagnosed.

Take out the 1st quarter against the Pats and the 2nd quarter against the Vikes, the Saints tied the Vikings at 16 and outscored the Patriots 17-16. Obviously, the Vikes and Pats went more conservative after they had the lead, but it isn't 4 quarters of trash. They **** up early, then kind of get it together. At this point, I am ready to lay equal blame on the offense. Either give AP some drives to himself (and run some damn play-action) or get rid of him. I know the Saints didn't know they'd get Kamara, but what was the plan? If they need a power runner, use Lasco, Edmunds, or Darius Victor. They won't ***** about 9 snaps.

Who leaps onto the roster now? Lasco?

Anthony was an epic bad draft pick. Remember we gave up Jimmy Grabs for that pick and Unger who is legit. The Saints had a decent year from Watson and have had garbage out of the TE position.

Vacarro I read in an article was ranked 52 of 55 Safeties against the pass and now I can't find the article I want to say it was on ESPN or NOLA. Not sure what the characteristics were, but my point is that he needs to step his game up he is a leader on this defense as a 4 year VET over the younger guys. He is still a thumper tho and that is not doubt. The Saints need a ball hawk to play in the center and stay over the top. Payton can take him off the filed because they have Bell and Williams to play so I can kind of see how he made that call. Vacarro did mention that he does have concerns about the trade talks and that could be weighing in on him. Like I said if they have a trade in place and they do not think that they can resign him then for the business side of football you need to pull the trigger.

I am a Lasco fan as I think he is a solid ST guy but that RB crowd would be super crowded and could you imagine if he comes in and takes snaps? How mad would Peterson get?
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I looked at Lasco purely for ST. I think Bighill is currently on the roster.

Refuses to draft SEC/LSU players that are homegrown AND
    Refuses to play the better LB's that are on the roster! (white LBers on artificial turf is NOT a good mix)

Our defense is ranked #32 in the NFL again and has been for the past 3 years! The formula of building you defense around good locker room guys that are supposedly smart, but not to athletic, isn't working! Our defense still sucks!!! We need athletes on this team! We need SPEED!
    Sean Payton has been putting a white LBer group out on this field as his starters in the NFC South and most of his games are being played on artificial turf. It is very much known fact in football, behind closed doors, of the theories of football players being played on grass, compared to the players playing on artificial turf. Another factor is we don't play zone, we play mostly man2man! Which will also expose a non athletic group of LBers. If we played on grass like a Carolina, Tampa Bay, NE, Chicago, The Steelers, Browns, Ravens, and Washington, it would help our defense by slowing down the opposing teams speed. Or to further help, just cut the grass high and water it down like Chicago does every time they play home. These are proven, real things that are going on in the NFL. and Sean Payton aint keeping up with the Jones's or his NFC South rivals! Atlanta is putting SPEED on that field to match that high powered offense of theirs. which is to score a lot of pts on you, forcing you to pass to keep up, which will allow them to put that pass rushing speed attack on you from their speedy defense. Carolina and Tampa have a well mix of speed and thumpers(non athletic white and black LBers) to play on their grass field. Remember the thumper Kline came from Carolina as a back up to Shaq Thompson, who was drafted out of Washington Huskies where he played LB/S/RB!
    Sean Payton has lost his locker room! and its bcuz those players in that locker room are noticing whats going on and why hes trading away key athletic players, without even coaching them up! Just bcuz a player challeges you as a coach or disagrees with what you're saying or doing as a coach, does not mean you should trade him!
    All of these trade are breaking this team down to where we have no foundation on this team! No depth and no players growing in your system and your program! Our base core guys are gone! All we have or all we are getting in trades are draft picks, which we are consistantly striking out on drafting these college players, bcuz notice we are trading away a former #1 Rd draft pick in yr 3 of his pro career for a 5th Rder!
    Instead of trading away these young players, lets start firing this Old Coaches!

NOTICE THE PATTERN GUYS!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 09-20-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

Our Lb are bad because there White. Wow even on here. How about there not as fast that would be a better way to explain it.

I think a white guy playing Will could be problematic. It's an athletic, cover position.

Then call an athletic problem.

Is this what we are doing now going the race route? You have to be kidding me guys. Just to show how stupid BigB theory is. I seem to remember that the Saints won a super bowl with Fujita and Shanle at LB. Luke Keuchly is a LB I would easily take on this team and remember Brian Urlacher or Junior Seau both non black NFL LB's in the HoF. I thought it was black dudes only. Anthony is garbage at LB don't church him up because he had good workouts for the combine. Stupid argument.

This race **** is getting old

I don't think this is a black/white thing but a coaching/leadership thing! We have tried every race and nationality at LB recently and all have sucked for one reason or another. I'm a firm believer that the best players should be on the field screw everything else.

On a list of priorities as to why our defenses have been so bad and LB play is a joke; race is not on my list. It's no secret that I have no love loss for Loomis or Payton but that's where we should look to explain why!!

I now see why Greg Williams is still working in the NFL (albeit in Cleveland) he and Darren Sharper are why we had that one championship defense.

Now do I think Payton and the multiple DC's he played under gave Anthony a shot to be a starter? Yes. Do I think they coached him up enough to be successful? Hell No. Did his lack of playing time and practice hurt his chances? Yes. Did he prove himself cerebral enough for MLB, OLB? No. Three out of Four adds up to a busted first round pick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast