Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    I dont see that working..we pretty much have to take away the arguments and write ups and jusr go to Twitter
    And that may be the future. I don't know if it's just on Ebbs' twitter or we create a PSD NBA Forum twitter handle and start recruiting followers.

I don't know.

twitter would be interesting. I wonder how many votes it would get.

Lol who really cares about the arguments or writeups. When we were getting 30 votes per matchup, like 10 people read them.

It ends up being a ****ing joke when people say "I'll wait for writeups" when we all know that GM probably won't give one and you miss voting anyway. Really there's 20 GMs and less than half actually voted.

Just put it on twitter and let the mass numbers normalize it as opposed to having a select few and having GMs justify.

I miss getting 50+ votes on games

Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol who really cares about the arguments or writeups. When we were getting 30 votes per matchup, like 10 people read them.

It ends up being a ****ing joke when people say "I'll wait for writeups" when we all know that GM probably won't give one and you miss voting anyway. Really there's 20 GMs and less than half actually voted.

Just put it on twitter and let the mass numbers normalize it as opposed to having a select few and having GMs justify.
    Agreed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12