Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,961

    Sam Bradford out week to week

    Got an injection for swelling and pain.

    NFLNetwork reporting that he has a bone bruise in his left knee.

    PROCESSING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Got an injection for swelling and pain.

    NFLNetwork reporting that he has a bone bruise in his left knee.
    Oh Sam... Poor poor Sam.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Got an injection for swelling and pain.

    NFLNetwork reporting that he has a bone bruise in his left knee.
    Oh Sam... Poor poor Sam.
    Poor poor Sam indeed He's a top 10 QB when healthy in my book


    Why we are champions of the World Series!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,891
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Poor poor Sam indeed He's a top 10 QB when healthy in my book
    Is BDawk the author of that book?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10,899
    The bone bruise is really good news. However what is very concerning is that the MRI apparently showed a lot of scar tissue. So he could need some clean up after the season.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,961
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    The bone bruise is really good news. However what is very concerning is that the MRI apparently showed a lot of scar tissue. So he could need some clean up after the season.
    A bone bruise held Ben out for 6 weeks so it's not great news.

    PROCESSING

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    12,018
    Teddy will be back midseason too... Hmmm..

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,414
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Is BDawk the author of that book?
    Ghost writer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,022
    As a Packers fan, I can't say I'm overly disappointed.
    The Lions and Vikings are legit competition in the North, but any kind of extended absence will likely crush the Vikings chances of competing. They have a good team, but I have a hard time believing Keenum will lead them to many wins.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    87,114
    They wanna help bradford? Sign Bdawk down as a Guard on the Oline... I dont give a **** how good the defense is and how small Bdawk is aint nobody getting within 5 feet.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    A bone bruise held Ben out for 6 weeks so it's not great news.
    Wow, that's tough. If 6 weeks is the timetable, it certainly doesn't bode well for Minnesota's playoff chances, especially seeing they play the entire NFCN, Lions, Bears and Pack in that order, beginning next weekend.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    The bone bruise is really good news. However what is very concerning is that the MRI apparently showed a lot of scar tissue. So he could need some clean up after the season.
    You don't say that there is scar tissue in a knee that he has had multiple operations...this is something that is going to pop up from time to time for the remainder of his career. Vikings need him out there.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    As a Packers fan, I can't say I'm overly disappointed.
    The Lions and Vikings are legit competition in the North, but any kind of extended absence will likely crush the Vikings chances of competing. They have a good team, but I have a hard time believing Keenum will lead them to many wins.
    Vikings sure. Detroit? Well, I'd like to see how their secondary holds up against a legitimate offense first before I give them any real shot at making the playoffs.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    As a Packers fan, I can't say I'm overly disappointed.
    The Lions and Vikings are legit competition in the North, but any kind of extended absence will likely crush the Vikings chances of competing. They have a good team, but I have a hard time believing Keenum will lead them to many wins.
    I'm so confused at what happened with Keenum's gunslinger mentality that he had in college and his first few games in Houston. He morphed into a risk averse dude, but he's so much better when he's taking chances.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,739
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Vikings sure. Detroit? Well, I'd like to see how their secondary holds up against a legitimate offense first before I give them any real shot at making the playoffs.
    Wait, wut? The secondary is what you're questioning?

    The secondary is the one part of the lions defense that is actually legitimately good. Slay and quin are both borderline pro bowlers. Then you have our next two CBs who have both played amazing in lawson and diggs, and tabor hasn't even played yet.

    I mean question the lions all you want, but the secondary is debatably the lions strongest unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •