Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bogut to Lakers; 1 year $2.3m

His agent confirmed to the vertical. Veteran minimum. He has been rehabbing in Australia after injury with cavs.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...eal-agent-says
    http://es.pn/2xalyTd

Interesting.. We have quite a few centers now..

I like this signing. No rush for him to get here. Never saw Lopez anything more then a 1 year rental. No way LA gonna give him a big contract after the season. Might as well ship him out at the deadline. And with Zubac & Bogut there isn't a need to get a C in return.

Very interesting. Kind of a log jam at Center position. Trade coming? Thomas Bryant not looking like a 3rd string anymore? Zubac not showing signs?

Lopez/Bogut/Zubac
    Randle/Nance/Deng
    Ingram/Kuzma/Brewer
    KCP/Josh Hart/Caruso
    Ball/Clarkson/Ennis

Team kinda looking deep. Too deep lol.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!

Surprising move to say the least

You have two bigs with real game ( Bogut has fallen off a bit) both on contract years trying to show their worth. I love it! Big Zu and Thomas Bryant better put in the work, or put in a order for butt cushions, because its going to be a long year for some at that spot lol

Maybe a package of Zu and Deng to unload the contact is coming. Teams might show some interest in him and be willing to take Deng. Young center with a good contact.
    Lakers have two quality centers who will know there roles when the big dogs arrive next year. And i do think we resign Lopez to a team friendly deal so he can go for a ring.

I love it. Not as great as he used to be but should be a great locker room guy. A defensive minded player with legit passing, should be able to help out for 15 min a game.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Magic View Post
    Maybe a package of Zu and Deng to unload the contact is coming. Teams might show some interest in him and be willing to take Deng. Young center with a good contact.
    Lakers have two quality centers who will know there roles when the big dogs arrive next year. And i do think we resign Lopez to a team friendly deal so he can go for a ring.
    This!!! As much as I'm a fan of ZU... I think he's the best piece that can lure teams to take on Deng's contract. TB would play behind BLO/Bogut. Could be the Lakers solid back-up for our next future center in DeMarcus Cousins.

BLO/Bogut/TB
    Randle/Nance Jr.
    Ingram/Kuzma
    KCP/Clarkson
    Ball/Ennis

A package of Deng + Zu could net us an expiring vet point guard ala Shaun Livingston and hopefully a pick. The Bogut move though... I'm 100% sure that it was Luke's call.
    SHOW

I've always loved loved loved Bogut's passing and D. Perfect for the Lakers! A legit starter
    SHOW

Former Warriors Luke Walton & Andrew Bogut reunited. Bogut (yes not as good as he once was due to injuries) is going to be what Luke expected out of the disappointment that was Mozghov.

Now interesting thing here is, does this open the doors for a Zubac trade in the future to package him with Deng ?

Zubac was awful in summer league.

Eh...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I like getting boners. This doesn't give me one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast