Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bolles apparently practicing today. IDK to what extent and I think it might be best to have him sit even if there is a chance.

Also Andrew Mason had someone guy that's in the know with the Bills and he said he thinks Dareus is going to miss this game. That'd be huge.

Bolles is a ****ing monster. Holy ****.

Apparently bolles was padded up and doing positional drills. Holy hell. Klis said he was moving around pretty good. This sketches me out tho. He had a huge wrap on his ankle area. I guess Greek the trainer knows what he is doing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If Dareus is indeed out, it'll be huge. They're still really good up front, but they're not the same without him. And their main backup/rotation DT Jerel Worthy, who is listed as Dareus' backup, is also questionable. Lawson probably plays, but he's dealing with a foot injury too.

The biggest weakness of the Bills on defense is their DBs. They're not overly talented and they're a very small bunch. DT should have a field day against them. Looks like Fowler will be out, but I can see Sunshine having a big game as well. That is if Siemian has some time in the pocket. Forcing the Bills to respect the run game will go a long way in doing that. If they can run about 75% as good as they did against Dallas, I think this will be a 10+ win for Denver.

And that's why I don't want to see Bolles play. Even if he can't hurt his injury further, he may hurt something else cause he's trying to adjust because of the pain. It's just not worth risking it. Let him chill and heal up for a huge f'n game next Sunday night.

#Broncos Rising Star Shaq Barrett had a phenomenal game against the Cowboys this past week. Run defense, rushing the Quarterback, and being a ball of energy. Barrett is quickly becoming one of the better players on the defense. Did a film piece this week highlighting some of my favorite plays from him against the Cowboys in Week 2.

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Content...-Edg-107763141
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

IDK about rising. Best player from any Colorado college in the NFL though.

Shaq's been so good. I mean, it was said he wasn't even going to be ready till week 2. He misses all of training camp and preseason. Gets healthy enough week 1 and he's been a beast since. Guy was insane against SD and great against DAL.

I'd love for them to try to sign Shaq. Give him a lot of guaranteed $ up front and use the Colorado factor. I doubt it happens though. If he stays healthy, he'll make a lot of $ somewhere thought. Some desperate team will pay him like 14 mill a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    IDK about rising. Best player from any Colorado college in the NFL though.

Shaq's been so good. I mean, it was said he wasn't even going to be ready till week 2. He misses all of training camp and preseason. Gets healthy enough week 1 and he's been a beast since. Guy was insane against SD and great against DAL.

I'd love for them to try to sign Shaq. Give him a lot of guaranteed $ up front and use the Colorado factor. I doubt it happens though. If he stays healthy, he'll make a lot of $ somewhere thought. Some desperate team will pay him like 14 mill a year.
    I think that's a bit premature as well. Jimmy Smith is a damn good corner. Shaq has a chance to surpass him, but right now Jimmy Smith is the best player from a school in Colorado.

Nate Solder has been good.

And the way barrett is playing idk how you can't say he's a rising stud. I used 'emerging' in article cuz national media is starting to take notice, but fans have known

Either way, hope you guys enjoyed the article. Those take so freaking long to do.

Cordy Glenn sounds like a no go for the bills

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree. I would rather give Bolles the week to rest. We should be able to beat the Bills without him. However we will need him against the Raiders. But my god how is he up and moving about so well? He was taken off by a cart and was vehemently upset which usually signals bad news.

Is Stephenson definitely going to be back there? The Barbre experiment at LT is over?

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

IMO, one of the bigger unheralded matchups this weekend. With Glenn out, if Gotsis can hold up and play well against Incognito, the Bills are going to have a rough go on Sunday.

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...e-In-107789617

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think that's a bit premature as well. Jimmy Smith is a damn good corner. Shaq has a chance to surpass him, but right now Jimmy Smith is the best player from a school in Colorado.
    Fair. I always forget about him. Idk why. Thru 2 games, Shaq has got him beat though.

According to Cecil Lammey, Bolles is closer to the side of probable than questionable in his opinion. But since there’s no probable anymore, he’ll be listed as such. Quite the turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Fair. I always forget about him. Idk why. Thru 2 games, Shaq has got him beat though.

According to Cecil Lammey, Bolles is closer to the side of probable than questionable in his opinion. But since there’s no probable anymore, he’ll be listed as such. Quite the turn around.
    Oh yeah Shaq is damn good. I'll always have a soft spot for Jimmy Smith though because I'm a Buffs fan and he's so underrated in the NFL lol.

Bolles is a freak!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast