Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Week 3: Denver Broncos (2-0) @ Buffalo Bills (1-1)

Week 3

(2_ -_0)_____________________ (1_ -_ 1)

Denver___________Buffalo

____@ __________

Sunday, September 24th, 11:00 AM MT/ 1:00 PM ET, CBS
    New Era Field, Orchard Park, New York

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Trevor Siemian - COMP 39 / ATT 60 / TD 6 / INT 2 / YDS 450
    Tyrod Taylor - COMP 33/ ATT 53 / TD 2 / INT 1 / YDS 349

VS

RUSHING:
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 45 / YDS 199 / AVG 4.4 / TD 1
    LeSean McCoy - ATT 34 / YDS 119 / AVG 3.5 / TD 0

VS

RECEIVING:
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 11 / YDS 138 / AVG 12.5 / TD 0
    Jordan Matthews - REC 6 / YDS 91 / AVG 18.2/ TD 0

VS

TACKLES:
    Brandon Marshall - SOLO 11 / AST 4 / TOT 15
    Ramon Humber - SOLO 19 / AST 4 / TOT 23

VS

SACKS:
    Von Miller - SACKS 2.0 / FF 0
    Jerry Hughes - SACKS 2.0 / FF 0

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Aqib Talib - INT 1 / PD 3 / TD 1
    Micah Hyde - INT 1 / PD 1 / TD 0

VS

FIELD GOALS:
    Brandon McManus - ATT 1 / MADE 3
    Stephen Hauschka - ATT 1 / MADE 2

SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Broncos - KR ATT 2 / KR AVG 30.5 / KR TD 0 / PR ATT 5 / PR AVG 13.6 / PR TD 0
    Bills - KR ATT 1 / KR AVG 23.0 / KR TD 0 / PR ATT 6 / PR AVG 6.2 / PR TD 0

Last edited by Mudvayne91; 09-19-2017 at 05:01 PM.

First road game of the year. Not gonna be easy either. Definitely the hardest defense they'll have faced through 3 games. Bills haven't played the most potent offenses, but they've only allowed 1 TD and 5 FGs. Going to be a great test for the run game and offensive line cause Buffalo's front is no joke.

I think Denver should win just because the Bills offense is pretty one dimensional and they're pretty void of talent at WR. I don't think their secondary is overly impressive either. This isn't a gimme by any means though.

We get to see how trev and the offense operate in a hostile crowd. Buffalo o line is solid but I don't think it's as good as it has been in the past in the run or the pass. Tyrod was getting beat up every time I saw some throw or pass wasn't watching to close tho ha.

Buffalo dline tho is complete tho could give the interior o line a good test and run game could struggle. Maybe Charles has a big game and cj just wears that dline down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I always hate when any West Coast team comes to the East Coast for a 1pm game. I do still expect us to win this game but it will be closer than it should be for the reason our players will still feel like it's 11am. I am interested mostly in how our line holds up with the Bolles injury and Watson's inconsistent play

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

We've got a bad offensive line, stout defensive line for Buffalo, their defense has only allowed 1 TD this year.... If Trevor can show up for this game, you can mark me down as a believer.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    We've got a bad offensive line, stout defensive line for Buffalo, their defense has only allowed 1 TD this year.... If Trevor can show up for this game, you can mark me down as a believer.
    What are we talking? He needs 60% completion 250 yards 2 tds? 1 turnover with a win?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    What are we talking? He needs 60% completion 250 yards 2 tds? 1 turnover with a win?

Depends how that turnover is I guess. If it's a stupid pick that is a house call, maybe not. But if it's Stephenson or Watson missing a block that leads to a sack fumble, sure.

I've been very impressed with Siemian but both games have gone our way from the opening kick off. We don't know how he'll respond to adversity or a hostile crowd.

I'm a little worried about the OL/Trevor. Panthers OL just got dominated which caused Cam Newton to get lit up. But still, I'm not overly worried about this game. I think the only way we lose is if we turn the ball over a lot and/or lose big on special teams. Honestly, I feel that way about a few teams on our schedule. A lot of games I feel we should only lose if we beat ourselves.

Honestly I'm pretty nervous about this game. We have a real knack for not showing up on East coast trips with the early kickoff.

Honestly I'm pretty nervous about this game. We have a real knack for not showing up on East coast trips with the early kickoff.
    This is from mase's mailbag

since 2011, the Broncos are 14-4 in games played at 11 a.m. MT (1 p.m. ET or noon CT). That includes an 8-1 record in early games played in the Eastern Time Zone. If you go back to 2000, the Broncos are 27-24 in early games, compared with 46-39 in games played in the late afternoon or evening since 2000. The percentage-point difference between those two records is minimal: 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    This is from mase's mailbag

since 2011, the Broncos are 14-4 in games played at 11 a.m. MT (1 p.m. ET or noon CT). That includes an 8-1 record in early games played in the Eastern Time Zone. If you go back to 2000, the Broncos are 27-24 in early games, compared with 46-39 in games played in the late afternoon or evening since 2000. The percentage-point difference between those two records is minimal: 1.2.

Yeah but it seems to me that they tend to be ugly wins. It could just be in my head though.

Yeah but it seems to me that they tend to be ugly wins. It could just be in my head though.
    Well...2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016....we had offenses that had a tendency of turning the ball over. While 2012-2014 were great offenses...they did have their fair share of goofs.

Everything about 2015-2016 was ugly offensively...but that chip was sure nice in '15..

This is where we are going to need to utilize plenty of screens ...cause that pass rush will be COMING.

If we go max protect the entire game (chip on each side) that hinders what we can do offensively..tack along our interior is not exactly the stoutest (whoever is at LG has some major whiffs each game).

This is where we really get to see what McCoy and Siemian are made of.

It would be easy to say...well just run the ball. But they will be geared up for that and whoever will be at LT is not a better run blocker than Bolles....so I wonder what type of push we'll be able to get...if any.

Tack along that communication is going to be tested on both units..it's going to be hard. It's hard enough with one o-lay master in Watson...if Barbe/Stephenson follow suit...Trevor might die out there.

Look for RB's to get involved heavily in the passing game. I would say this would be a nice time to break out de'angelo...

I have faith in Trevor to give us a chance...don't have faith in Donald who will be protecting his blindside.

I'm seriously concerned that Trevor is going to get blasted numerous times here. Buffalo has some pretty disrupting players up front. They might sit on those short routes

Hopefully, McCoy can get the most out of Donald...just hold up in the passing game...then we'll have chance.

With the #Broncos coming off the gigantic win over the Dallas Cowboys, the Broncos head out east to play the 1-1 Buffalo Bills. Carl and Nick break down the Bill's roster, discuss key matchups, talk football strategy, and predict the outcome. Bringing you an hour to an hour and a half long episode every week, you won't find a more in-depth preview than the Scout's Eye Preview on the Huddle Up Podcast.

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...lo-B-107725222

Denver Broncos' Draft Analyst
    How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast