0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Why the **** can't our defense handle Case Kenum? It's ****ing ridiculous
    Hard to do anything with this BS officiating.
    Thielen yanking on VH3 facemask in back of end zone should have negated hold by Ward, multiple OL holds not called, terrible call on Cook fumble.

No clue why our corners are playing 10 yards off the line.

Absolute horseshit

This ain't looking good at all

This game is embarrassing. We look completely horrible on both sides of the ball. It's completely unacceptable. Jamies is throwing with absolutely no accuracy and they game up on the run on the first drive. They better be ready to play in the 2nd half. Personally, I don't see it happening

Marpet is snapping the ball terribly, the guy was a borderline All-Pro guard but let's **** with his development. Maybe he can play OT next year

Finally into the end zone now let's see if our defense can stop their 2nd string QB

I hope fake tough guy Xavier Rhodes blows out his knee, ***** *** mother****er.

Our entire defense needs to get out 9n the bench. They are absolutely terrible

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I hope fake tough guy Xavier Rhodes blows out his knee, ***** *** mother****er.
    Ouch harsh lol, what'd he do?

Thanks for throwing the game away Jameis. Worst game he has played since year 1

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Ouch harsh lol, what'd he do?
    Been a ***** all game, taunted Evans earlier and tried to follow him on our sideline like Evans wouldn't completely murder him in a fistfight.

And im the one whose negative in this forum and bringing down the morale ^^^^^ lol. Ya i think we will be 9 and 1 this games easy no Bradford. Giants are garbage. Win here win there. Eat your words. Keenum is 3 and 0 now against us. Giants look much better. We have tonnes of injuries on defence now. Everything i said would happen did. Bad karma.
    Last edited by BucsFan47; 09-24-2017 at 03:56 PM.

^Bucs lost because of the things we said. You are really a ****ing joke man. Please find another forum. You could not be more unwanted in here

You guys said we would be 9 and 1 and we should win this game because of no bradford? I told u guys to stfu bc in professional sports u do not look ahead and project wins bc it will come back on you and its bad karma. If you think you are right you must be missing some chromosomes. And unwanted? Am i supposed to be upset? This is a forum.... nobody in here are friends. Its an internet forum lol. I could care less if u feel im unwanted. Im laughing out loud at you right now. I was right. You dont overlook teams and players in professional sports. I know first hand. You probably have sat on your couch for your whole life eating potato chips. 1 and 1 bc of your bad karma. Smh at you!

How was theWinston interception when he was throwing to Evans in the end zone not called pass interference? Or hitting a defenseless receiver? He went high on Evans and hit him up around the head?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast