View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) At Minnesota Vikings (1-1)

Week 3

(1_ -_ 0)______________________ (1_ -_1)

Tampa Bay___________Minnesota

_____@ _______

Sunday, September 24th, 1:00 PM ET
    U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

At

Quarterback:

Jameis Winston - COMP 18 / ATT 30 / TD 1 / INT 0 / YDS 204
    Sam Bradford - COMP 27 / ATT 32 / TD 3 / INT 0 / YDS 346

VS _________________

Running Back:

Jacquizz Rodgers - ATT 19 / YDS 67 / AVG 3.5 TD 1
    Dalvin Cook - ATT 34 / YDS 191 / AVG 5.6 / TD 0

VS

Wide Receiver:

Mike Evans - REC 7 / YDS 93 / AVG 13.3 / TD 1
    Adam Thielen - REC 14 / YDS 201 / AVG 14.4 / TD 0

VS

Tight End:

Cameron Brate - REC 2 / YDS 24 / AVG 12.0 / TD 0
    Kyle Rudolph - REC 7 / YDS 71 / AVG 10.1 / TD 1

VS

Kicker:

Nick Folk - FGM 3 / FGA 3 / XPM 2 / XPA 3
    Kai Forbath - FGM 4 / FGA 4 / XPM 2 / XPA 4

VS

Tackles Leader:

Lavonte David - SOLO 8 / AST 1 / TOT 9
    Anthony Barr - SOLO 11 / AST 6 / TOT 17

VS

Sacks Leader:

Noah Spence - SACKS 1.0 / FF 1
    Everson Griffen - SACKS 3.0 / FF 0

VS

Interceptions Leader:

Robert McClain - INT 1 / PD 1 / TD 1
    Xavier Rhodes - INT 0 / PD 1 / TD 0

Click For More Stats

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Word is S. Bradford will be a game time decision

They have a very formidable defense, this wont be a walk in the park with or without Bradford. Hopefully Bradford will be out. I would like to see us establish the run more, maybe give Barber more carries.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    They have a very formidable defense, this wont be a walk in the park with or without Bradford. Hopefully Bradford will be out. I would like to see us establish the run more, maybe give Barber more carries.
    They have a formidable defense but establish the run?

This is the wrong game to establish one thing or another. You have to exploit weaknesses as they arise and be unpredictable.

I'm all for establishing the run but it needs to be against teams like Arizona and the Jets, maybe even the Giants.

It seems we are having a little luck currently, Bradford likely won't play and I don't think they can win without him this week. Meanwhile the Giants who we play next week, who have a terrible OL, will face Philadelphia and their dominant front 7. We could be facing a battered and bruised 0-3 Giants team. Personally looking at our schedule I can see is starting 8-2 or 9-1 heading into the ATL game.

^ I was thinking the same thing. 9 wins going into December, if we take 2 of the next 3. Nothing wrong with a little luck every now and then. We have certainly dealt with bad luck before lol. I just saw that the Viks kicker has missed 2 EP's. What the hell is the deal w/ all of these kickers?
    Last edited by aecon13; 09-20-2017 at 09:04 AM.

@Bwall- how do I change my picture, or set my image next to my name, like most of you have? I haven't changed mine since we drafted Lavonte lol.

I think the biggest mistake any of us can make is to start projecting wins against teams with injuries and if certain players are playing or not.

This is the NFL and it is professional sports.... Anything can happen.

The mindset we should have as fans and the mindset The Bucs players and staff should have is to pick out the weaknesses that the Minnesota Vikings Football Team have and exploit them.

I am not sure why we are looking past any team. What if we obtain injuries? What if we play like garbage on the road or at home on a sunday? What if it's raining and we are playing a top end front 7 and its pouring rain and we need to run the ball 80 percent of the time and can't?

We need to focus on Minnesota and Minnesota only. They are 1-0 in their new building and there not going to give away that 0 for a Bucs Team who hasn't made the playoffs in a decade.

Isn't this thread Tampa Bay at Minnesota? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I think the biggest mistake any of us can make is to start projecting wins against teams with injuries and if certain players are playing or not.

This is the NFL and it is professional sports.... Anything can happen.

The mindset we should have as fans and the mindset The Bucs players and staff should have is to pick out the weaknesses that the Minnesota Vikings Football Team have and exploit them.

I am not sure why we are looking past any team. What if we obtain injuries? What if we play like garbage on the road or at home on a sunday? What if it's raining and we are playing a top end front 7 and its pouring rain and we need to run the ball 80 percent of the time and can't?

We need to focus on Minnesota and Minnesota only. They are 1-0 in their new building and there not going to give away that 0 for a Bucs Team who hasn't made the playoffs in a decade.
    Isn't this thread Tampa Bay at Minnesota? lol
    I strongly suggest against telling other people what to do. This is a forum and we can choose to talk about whatever we like. Players need a singular focus, it makes no difference what I as a fan say or think.

You're one of the newest posters here, handle your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    @Bwall- how do I change my picture, or set my image next to my name, like most of you have? I haven't changed mine since we drafted Lavonte lol.
    If you go into your profile/settings, it is best from a computer, you can change your profile picture (next to your name) and your signature (below your posts).

If you need help you can PM me, we can talk about what you want/like and I can help

This is a forum for people to post. Being new to post is irrelevant. Desean Jackson is a new buccaneer this year, does that mean he is the slowest player on the team? No. He is the fastest. As I have stated dozens of times, I observed this forum for years. Just because I wasn't officially signed up means zip squat.

You guys can project what you think we will be or what we could be 9 games down the line. Biggest mistake anyone in sports and in life make is projecting an end result and not enjoying the destination along the way.

Even as a fan all I want is a repeat performance of last Sunday and a road W at a tough Minnesota team in their new building and going 2-0 in the NFC.

Don't care about New England in Week 5 or New Orleans in week 17.

Let's do what it takes to get this win in 4 days.

Simple, really.

12. 09-21-2017, 05:39 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Buddy you need to relax. I called a few of you out because u dont look ahead and say we r gonna get 8 of the next 9 games and put them in the win column. Dont do that. Its bad karma. Take a bit of criticism and own up to the fact that its not intelligent to project wins in professional sports because we all know we could be an injury away or a bad day at the office from losing a few. Simple mindset. Relax, relax, relax.

14. 09-21-2017, 06:55 PM
    Reason
    Insults

15. 09-21-2017, 09:40 PM
    Reason
    Insults

This is a forum for people to post. Being new to post is irrelevant. Desean Jackson is a new buccaneer this year, does that mean he is the slowest player on the team? No. He is the fastest. As I have stated dozens of times, I observed this forum for years. Just because I wasn't officially signed up means zip squat.

You guys can project what you think we will be or what we could be 9 games down the line. Biggest mistake anyone in sports and in life make is projecting an end result and not enjoying the destination along the way.

Even as a fan all I want is a repeat performance of last Sunday and a road W at a tough Minnesota team in their new building and going 2-0 in the NFC.

Don't care about New England in Week 5 or New Orleans in week 17.

Let's do what it takes to get this win in 4 days.

Simple, really.
    Are you comparing yourself to Desean Jackson lol? I wont be playing on Sunday, so it really doesn't matter what my mind is on! As far as karma, I don't believe that my thoughts will change anything for this teams performance. So we are simply not on the same page there.
    Last edited by aecon13; 09-22-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    If you go into your profile/settings, it is best from a computer, you can change your profile picture (next to your name) and your signature (below your posts).

If you need help you can PM me, we can talk about what you want/like and I can help
    Got it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Are you comparing yourself to Desean Jackson lol? I wont be playing on Sunday, so it really doesn't matter what my mind is on! As far as karma, I don't believe that my thoughts will change anything for this teams performance. So we are simply not on the same page there.
    Why sell yourself short then? 16 and 0 baby!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast