Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    When I saw the very first series I knew they were in for a long day. It was obvious from that first series that Garrett's game plan was to attack the Broncos strength (their secondary). That made absolutely zero sense to me. He went away from his own team's strength (the run game) which killed any chance they had to win this game. That was easily one of Garrett's worse performances as a head coach.
    Agreed, he didn't do well and Linehan called a poor game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You should be worried because KC's offense is more balanced than the Broncos. They may not have the weapons at WR that Denver does but with Kelce and Hill they are no slouch. Hunt is extremely good too. KC also has a better OL than Denver. The KC secondary may not be as good as Denver's but their pass rush certainly is. Their entire front 7 is one of the best in the NFL. I'm not saying the Cowboys can't or won't beat them but it's going to be a dog fight for sure.
    I think KC is good, I'm just not sure I'm all that scared of their offense is all. I also think the loss of Eric Berry is a big one for their defense. They are still a good team, but Alex Smith is a limited QB whose only weapon in the passing game is Travis Kelce. I'm not expecting our defense to be as bad as they were against the Broncos for the rest of the year and I'm also expecting our offense to play much better too. I think we match up really well with teams that don't have particularly explosive offenses (with the Broncos game being an outlier in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Agreed, he didn't do well and Linehan called a poor game as well.

I think KC is good, I'm just not sure I'm all that scared of their offense is all. I also think the loss of Eric Berry is a big one for their defense. They are still a good team, but Alex Smith is a limited QB whose only weapon in the passing game is Travis Kelce. I'm not expecting our defense to be as bad as they were against the Broncos for the rest of the year and I'm also expecting our offense to play much better too. I think we match up really well with teams that don't have particularly explosive offenses (with the Broncos game being an outlier in my opinion).
    I think the fact that they got absolutely waxed by Denver will help them in this game. I think they'll show some pride and put on a good show. I'm especially interested in seeing how Dak responds. He didn't look good against Denver. Every great QB has gotten their *** kicked before. What made the great ones great is how they responded to getting their *** kicked (think of Aikman after the bounty bowl in Philly).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12