Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Toughest Divisions

I was listening to a Blazers podcast previewing the Northwest Division. The hosts noted how the Northwest is the toughest from top to bottom.
    None of Utah, Portland, Denver, Oklahoma and Minnesota are probably contenders, but they'd all make the playoffs separate of conferences. The division added George, Butler and Millsap from the east. Minnesota and Oklahoma are the most talented on paper, but between talent and fit, there isn't that much space between any of the teams.
    Which division(s) do you think are the toughest?
    The Southwest Division is between Houston and San Antonio. The Warriors have it fairly easy in the Pacific.
    LeBron has control of the Central, until he leaves or the young Bucks grow up. I don't see Toronto giving Boston much trouble in the Atlantic. The Wizards are by far the best in the Southeast.

I think even the worst team in that division might end up 35-47. At worst. That's a stacked division.

PROCESSING

Northwest. San Antonio and Houston really aren't that close to GS. Each team can make the playoffs. With OKC could battle with SAS and Houston in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I was listening to a Blazers podcast previewing the Northwest Division. The hosts noted how the Northwest is the toughest from top to bottom.
    None of Utah, Portland, Denver, Oklahoma and Minnesota are probably contenders, but they'd all make the playoffs separate of conferences. The division added George, Butler and Millsap from the east. Minnesota and Oklahoma are the most talented on paper, but between talent and fit, there isn't that much space between any of the teams.
    Which division(s) do you think are the toughest?
    The Southwest Division is between Houston and San Antonio. The Warriors have it fairly easy in the Pacific.
    LeBron has control of the Central, until he leaves or the young Bucks grow up. I don't see Toronto giving Boston much trouble in the Atlantic. The Wizards are by far the best in the Southeast.
    Pacific is about to get way tougher for my warriors with the lakers and a 50+ win season coming up for them. Ball is about to be rookie and league MVP.

Northwest I guess, they have all 5 teams that have a legit shot, on paper, to make the playoffs. But games aren't played on paper. They also have no real contenders, just a bunch of 35-50 win teams..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I'm another 3 years the Atlantic division will be a tuff out for anyone .
    With the 76'ers on the rise they are definitely going to be a dangerous team soon .
    The Celtics are going to be a really good team this season and for seasons to come .
    And if kp and the rest of the young guys on the Knicks can take that next step forward and maybe add another piece or two in the next season or so than there gonna be a good team hopefully .

In my dreams .....

Lol

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Toughest division? Well.. I'd say first dividing an atom... then dividing a prime number.

I thought dividing a nation like America would be difficult, but Trump has manage to pull that off seemingly without trying.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.