Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Where does Russell Wilson's first five years rank among the Greats?

Russell Wilson is entering his sixth year at age 29. He's already surprised the experts as the best QB from the prized 2012 class. It's difficult to map the future of an NFL career, but how do the first five season's rank compared other great careers?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...67&single=true
    Last edited by hughest4; 09-18-2017 at 05:43 PM.

In a league where a team changes so often yearly its incredible that nomatter what is around him he excels... He has had the defense and the run game but he lost that run game and the offense has been all on him and without the run game... without the TE when the guy was hurt Russ led them to the playoffs as one of the hottest QBs in the league... He is a monster... His deep ball is legit... He has no line and basically opens up the run game himself... the defense is there and a QBs best friend but i have said it all along... nomatter the weapons if you are great over a several year span you are just great because the NFL the parts on teams move so much so often. I think you wilson... I thank you for being as great as you are and making me enjoy seahawk football when the packers arent on.

Oh yea... Hes a humble dude too

4. 09-17-2017, 04:26 AM

William Stanback Nation

Reason
    Off-Topic/Response to deleted post

5. 09-17-2017, 04:27 AM

William Stanback Nation

Reason

6. 09-17-2017, 04:34 AM
    Reason

7. 09-17-2017, 05:10 AM
    Reason

He's a piece of ****

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

http://sea.247sports.com/Bolt/Russel...ness-107445362

Sounds like litigation over edible balls may derail what was surely a HOF lock career.

He had a concussion cured overnight due to miracle water though. That has to count for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

I like Russell quite a bit as a QB, but yea, we all know what's going on here.
    Yankees Farm System

12. 09-17-2017, 08:58 AM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    He's a piece of ****

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
    Nice,

Sarcasm.

But I see no one refuting my arguments in this debate so I take it you're affirming them.

He was solid in Wisconsin. I saw him in the 2012 preseason, there was little doubt for me that he'd be one of the great QB's if he could stay healthy.

Lionel at this point has every right to post his article here on the forum- it shouldn't be linked to your blog, however, so please change that if you want this thread to remain open. If you don't like what he has to say, either disagree with it properly in a debate, or put him on your ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel20 View Post
    Nice,

Sarcasm.

But I see no one refuting my arguments in this debate so I take it you're affirming them.
    So, if you claimed the sun was really a giant molten ball of cheese, and nobody bothers to refute you, that would mean they affirm it?

First 5 years don't matter. It matters how your resume looks all said and done.

PROCESSING

His 2015 proved that he wasn't just feeding off of all run game and defense. But his 2016 also shows that there very well could be very little separation between Luck and Wilson as QBs as he's not impervious to surrounding talent level. Still a ways to go, but he still appears to me to be a very good qb with a very bright future (if he can physically survive this terrible line situation they have).

Also I don't even know what to refute because that link wanted a log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    First 5 years don't matter. It matters how your resume looks all said and done.
    That's very true, but nothing wrong with having discussions on the meantime about how things look currently and where they may go.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    That's very true, but nothing wrong with having discussions on the meantime about how things look currently and where they may go.

No definitely not, but he should be measured against his peers rather than against the greats for right now because he is so young in his career.

PROCESSING

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast