Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Best BENCH off-season addition

Which player joined a different team's bench was the best addition to the team?

Nuggets Trey Lyles
    Warriors Nick Young, Omri Casspi
    Rockets Luc Mbah a Moute, Tarik Black, PJ Tucker
    Clippers Sam Decker, Montrezl Harrell, Lou Williams, Willie Reed, Milos Teodosic
    Grizzlies Tyreke Evans
    Timberwolves Jamal Crawford
    Pelicans Ian Clark
    Thunder Ray Felton
    Kings Vince Carter, Zach Randolph
    Jazz Thabo Sefolosha, Ekpe Udoh, Jonas Jerebko

Hawks Miles Plumlee, Luke Babbitt, Marco Belinelli
    Bulls Justin Holiday
    Cavs Jose Calderon, Jae Crowder, Derrick Rose
    Pistons Langston Galloway
    Pacers A lot of changes, I have no idea who they added is not going to start and who is
    Magic Aaron Afflalo
    76ers Amir Johnson
    Raptors CJ Miles

I'm sure I missed some players who changed teams, who are not going to start, and who will have significant roles on their new teams.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Love what the Rockets did.

CJ Miles will be starting for the Raptors.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I say Cavs but that's because their bench was pretty terrible. A few rookies and veterans who just took up spots and did nothing. Crowder+Rose are capable of adding 30-40 points to the team.

Remains to be seen whether Rudy Gay comes off the bench or not, but if he does, I could see him being a real factor with that 2nd unit.

Jae Crowder was easily the best addition imo.

Under the radar pick, Brandon Paul (BP3) joining the Spurs.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Remains to be seen whether Rudy Gay comes off the bench or not, but if he does, I could see him being a real factor with that 2nd unit.
    Forgot you all signed him. He was looking orettt good to start last season, hopefully he gets back to his ways and he sounds pretty confident that he will.

I would assume he wouldn't be starting though right? I doubt you all move LMA to C. Also, have there been any more LMA trade rumors?
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Forgot you all signed him. He was looking orettt good to start last season, hopefully he gets back to his ways and he sounds pretty confident that he will.

I would assume he wouldn't be starting though right? I doubt you all move LMA to C. Also, have there been any more LMA trade rumors?
    I honestly have no idea, he's got some insight on it though obviously cause Pop shared his vision with him. I could def see them starting LMA at the 5, and have Pau be the backup big tho. We'll see tho, the need for bench scoring is there w/Simmons gone and Patty possibly starting the first few months w/TP out.

No LMA rumors, and there probably won't be any legit rumors. I'd be a little shocked if he's moved mid-season, unless of course he's balling his *** off the first couple months.

Only new players for the Bucks are our drafted rookies as in Wilson and Brown. Beasley left and Hawes was a stretch provision casualty. Jet free agent yet. Ex-Celtics James Young and Wisconsin Badger Bronson Koenig is our two way players for G-league Wisconsin Herd.

Sixers also added rookie Furkan Korkmaz. In underrated already on the roster "moves" is going to be Jerryd Bayless being healthy, TJ McConnell moving back to the bench, Dario Saric back to the bench, and NBA Champion James Michael McAdoo was added on a 2-way contract.

PROCESSING

The Magic added Simmons, Afflalo, Mack, and Speights. They have good depth IMO

Nets Demarre Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Jae Crowder was easily the best addition imo.

Under the radar pick, Brandon Paul (BP3) joining the Spurs.
    You mean Crowder isn't going to start?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I'm looking forward to Omri Casspi, PJ Tucker, Milos Teodosic, Thabo Sefolosha, Jae Crowder, and Rudy Gay play on their new teams.

I love the Thabo (Jazz) and Crowder (Cavs) additions, but in terms of sheer bench value and depth, gotta go with the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You mean Crowder isn't going to start?
    I believe he's going to come off the bench, especially if they get the GOAT!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast