Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nba 2k18

Nba 2k18

Just started playing it. Nice looking game, player motions are pretty smooth and the broadcasting is good (Kobe making an appearance as well).

But good lord do I suck so far. Started a franchise and I shot 5-21 in the 1st Q haha

Anyone else played yet? Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Haven't played yet.. the bastards didn't release it on the switch yet

Haven't played yet.. the bastards didn't release it on the switch yet
    It is on the switch, you have to download it from the eshop, but be aware you'll need a micro SD card to fit the large file of like 30 GB.

A retail version of the game is coming out in Oct. I'm waiting until that one, you'll still need a micro SD card to fit downloads on the retail version as well.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Any of you thinking about switching to live?

For the first time in a while it feels like like Live will finally get it together. The game looks good this year.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I've played 2 games and I'm now completely bored with it. And no, Live gameplay still looks like ****

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NBA 2k lost it's luster for me when i tried playing online with 2k16 and it was just so glitchy every single game. Then it meant I could only do franchise and stuff and that gets old for me after a week or two.

2k hasn't made a great game since 2k11.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I haven't even thought of buying this game.

Nba 2k18

Get this and madden yearly despite there usually not being major differences.

I don't trust live at all though, seems like I always hear this might be their year then (I hear) it's just disappointing in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Get this and madden yearly despite there usually not being major differences.

I don't trust live at all though, seems like I always hear this might be their year then (I hear) it's just disappointing in comparison.
    I'm thinking of going with live. I've heard pretty good things.

The lost boys

I might try live with my GameFly account

I only play 2k for the MyCareer and MyTeam, i haven't touched live since 2010 the game was so bad

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

I read the reviews in the XBOX1 store of 2K18. I hear there's tons of micro transactions that's killing the game.

I only play My Career and the cut scenes are absolutely ridiculous. You are unable to skip them and they seem like they last forever, on top of that, they are SO ****ING STUPID.

Please just watch the first 2 minutes of this to see what I mean. Remember, you CAN'T SKIP THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5T04XMewYw

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I only play My Career and the cut scenes are absolutely ridiculous. You are unable to skip them and they seem like they last forever, on top of that, they are SO ****ING STUPID.

Please just watch the first 2 minutes of this to see what I mean. Remember, you CAN'T SKIP THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5T04XMewYw
    Wow. Lol. That's ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast