Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 151
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    19,896

    Week 2: Minnesota Vikings vs Pittsburgh Steelers 9/17/17 1:00 PM ET


    Week Two

    VS

    Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
    Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET



    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 09-21-2017 at 08:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,217
    Vikings walk into Heinz field 1-0 and leave out 2-0. Skol!!!!

    Antonio Brown will get shut down by Rhodes

    Big Ben will be sacked at least 5 times

    Sam Bradford lights up that secondary for over 300 yards and a couple of tds.


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,694
    Much like week 1, I have no idea what to expect in this one. I could see a similar game to last week but I could also see getting whipped by the multiple weapons they have on Offense and their average defense shutting us down. My prediction is we win with a late game TD to Kyle Rudolph.

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10,881
    Nope we lose this game. It's tough enough to win road games against below average teams let alone arguably a top 5 team. I don't believe in moral victories but if we can show signs of last week but still lose a close one then I will be very satisfied as a fan.

    Now I'm not saying we can't win this game but lets be honest here. Sam likely played his best game ever last week so I don't expect that to be duplicated. Our OL was pretty much flawless and I don't expect that to happen. I think we will see a good, physical game but I feel they will make a few more plays then us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,217
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Nope we lose this game. It's tough enough to win road games against below average teams let alone arguably a top 5 team. I don't believe in moral victories but if we can show signs of last week but still lose a close one then I will be very satisfied as a fan.

    Now I'm not saying we can't win this game but lets be honest here. Sam likely played his best game ever last week so I don't expect that to be duplicated. Our OL was pretty much flawless and I don't expect that to happen. I think we will see a good, physical game but I feel they will make a few more plays then us.
    We will win. Trust me. When we do you have got to say these words

    V4LB I WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU KNOW THESE THINGS BUT I SALUTE YOU NOW AND TO INFINITY 😁


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,217
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Much like week 1, I have no idea what to expect in this one. I could see a similar game to last week but I could also see getting whipped by the multiple weapons they have on Offense and their average defense shutting us down. My prediction is we win with a late game TD to Kyle Rudolph.
    Nope. We will whip their ***. Trust me


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,150
    Have to limit them defensively. With Ben, Brown, Bell and Bryant their offense is capable of putting up a ton of points. This game will be a very good test and I'm looking forward to it. Skol!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    5,407
    Score early. Noone wants to play ketchup on Heinz Field
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,687
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Score early. Noone wants to play ketchup on Heinz Field

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10,881
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Score early. Noone wants to play ketchup on Heinz Field
    hahahaha, so cheesy yet so awesome. At least I think it is lol. I'm using that as one of my keys to the game on FB Sunday lol.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,694
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Score early. Noone wants to play ketchup on Heinz Field

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10,881
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    We will win. Trust me. When we do you have got to say these words

    V4LB I WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU KNOW THESE THINGS BUT I SALUTE YOU NOW AND TO INFINITY 😁
    I'll gladly do that!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10,881
    I am really looking forward to the Brown and Rhodes match up. It's hard to imagine we shut him down so if we can keep him at bay I'll take that. Waynes is going to be matched up on Bryant.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,838
    They almost lost to cleveland last week, we are taking this one..

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,694
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I am really looking forward to the Brown and Rhodes match up. It's hard to imagine we shut him down so if we can keep him at bay I'll take that. Waynes is going to be matched up on Bryant.
    Brock may play more outside CB if Waynes starts getting beat up. Also Rhodes has shut down OBJ and Julio in the past, why not AB?

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •