Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas Cowboys

    2 100.00%
  • Denver Broncos

    0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Heath has been ok but that was really bad on him. But really, that penalty needs to be changed. A fourth and fifteen or so should not be changed to an automatic first down just cause a hand was on someone's back he didn't even push himself up or anything. That's just silly.
    yea thats a 5 yarder at best, those should not be game changers
    Yankees Farm System

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Pretty weak offensive pi

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Really dumb two calls imo

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Really dumb two calls imo
    yea they are usually very leery to call an OPI too
    Yankees Farm System

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    yea they are usually very leery to call an OPI too
    Yeah I get it when it's an obvious push off or something but that was both players pushing each other (which is always allowed on dez) but somehow he gets called for it. Refs have really affected this game so far (especially with no block in the back call on the return which was fairly clear but I didn't see a replay). We will be lucky to go into half down 17-7

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I get it when it's an obvious push off or something but that was both players pushing each other (which is always allowed on dez) but somehow he gets called for it. Refs have really affected this game so far (especially with no block in the back call on the return which was fairly clear but I didn't see a replay). We will be lucky to go into half down 17-7
    We need to start using TO's on defense to get the ball back before the half
    Yankees Farm System

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    We need to start using TO's on defense to get the ball back before the half
    Yeah we do.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    now this is bad
    Yankees Farm System

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Pretty ridiculous. This looks like 2013 defense

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    We should have kicked it earlier too. Oh well. 21-10. Our offense has been good they just haven't gotten on the field at all which sucks. Defense needs to be able to stop GOAT Siemian

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    O line and zeke get a big F for that half of football
    Yankees Farm System

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    O line and zeke get a big F for that half of football
    Yeah they didn't do much. They didn't have many opportunities though unfortunately. We need to control the ball a bit more. That starts with a stop on defense and then a good 10+ play drive for a TD. Then we can go from there.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Wow our defense is just really really bad today. I have no idea why we keep playing Heath on third downs. He is very bad with coverage.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Can't believe that's the first penalty on denver all game. Crazy.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,183
    Jesus christ our defense cannot make a play to save their lives. Make a ****ing tackle

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •