Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffalo Bills

0 0%
  • Carolina Panthers

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What does it matter what Watkins is doing in LA? It was understood that he was going to a worse QB situation than he had here, which is saying something. I'm not about to judge Watkins on what he's done thus far. His catch percentage is 100. He's caught 7 out of 7 targets. He's better than what we have. It's time to let that debate go already.
    Yup not sure what it would prove anyway. The Bills have a bigger WR issue now than they've had before, even with Watkins hurt. That's the only fair comparison to make and the only comparison that matters.
    Last edited by smood999; 09-19-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Woods is better than Matthews.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah I think the issue is the WR's. After all of those key drops the coaching staff didn't have confidence in them. Tyrod could pass all day but no point if the WR's drop every pass that counts.
    That is what I thought at first, but the running game wasn't working either and they stuck with that. You would think that McCoy running into a brick wall over and over again, they would give the passing game more of a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Yup not sure what it would prove anyway. The Bills have a bigger WR issue now than they've had before, even with Watkins hurt. That's the only fair comparison to make and the only comparison that matters.
    Not trying prove anything. Just saying nobody is lighting it up in the league. And if McDermott doesn't plan on throwing the ball, i'm glad we at least got a couple draft picks rather than watching another player hit free agency and leaving as fast as they can.

On average, it's been a slow offensive start to the NFL season.

I hope Sammy has the game of his life Thursday. Got a lot of cash depending on it.

Just noticed the Poll lol

Thank you Sammy Watkins. $550.00 richer because of him.

It's annoying to watch nationally televised games with the broadcast team making jokes about other teams having better Bills players than the current Bills. It happened opening night during the Patriots game and again last night.

Watch Rob Ryan’s tv comment after Thursday’s game, if you haven’t already. Funny how a guy who will never be employed by an nfl team ever again, will open up his fat mouth critiquing teams.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Watch Rob Ryan’s tv comment after Thursday’s game, if you haven’t already. Funny how a guy who will never be employed by an nfl team ever again, will open up his fat mouth critiquing teams.
    what did he say?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12