Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    What happened to Floyd?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    What happened to Floyd?

Nursing a back injury

Just funny at this point....let's just play with backups from here on out. **** it....

It's probably not a big deal. There's no longer a probable designation on the injury reports, so most of these guys listed as questionable will likely play. None of the injuries sound too serious either.

The ones I'd be concerned about are the ones that didn't play in Week 1...Kyle, Prince, probably forgetting someone else here.

Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-16-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Totally forgot about that change to the injury report

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Over under

1) Bears have 3.5 players leave the game due to injury and not return

2) bears have 1.5 players come out of this game with major multi game injuries

To me. Im betting the over on both. 1) i think just happens. Players leave the game all the time die to minor tweeks or ankle rolls. 2) i mean. Im not sure how many players typically go down a game. But 1 per seems probably about right. But the bears luck has just been soooo bad. I mean. Pre season to now. We have lost shaw (likely cut anyway but) Houston Cam White Freeman wheaton Carrey

That's 7 players. None of which probably played but 2 full games pre season. So that's 7 major injuries in less than 3 or 4 weeks.

If im a betting man. I think miller and a linemen end up with injuries b4 the game ends. Miller due to history plus workload because glennon cant make down field passes. And linemen cause thats just the most likely placs a guy gets rolled up on

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's probably not a big deal. There's no longer a probable designation on the injury reports, so most of these guys listed as questionable will likely play. None of the injuries sound too serious either.

The ones I'd be concerned about are the ones that didn't play in Week 1...Kyle, Prince, probably forgetting someone else here.

I'm not really worried about Long. I thought the OL played much better last season after he went down, and I suspect our line is better without him....at least for now. Between the ankle and shoulder injury, plus all the time off, it's going to be a tough road for him. I'm not sure we'll see the same consistent pro bowl caliber player again. At least not this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I'm not really worried about Long. I thought the OL played much better last season after he went down, and I suspect our line is better without him....at least for now. Between the ankle and shoulder injury, plus all the time off, it's going to be a tough road for him. I'm not sure we'll see the same consistent pro bowl caliber player again. At least not this year.
    They need to let him sit, get all the necessary surgeries, and let him recover.

I think he could be the same player but they're going to ruin him.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/909168332036767744
    Speaking of Kyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    That Watson TD run just making me want Trubisky more and more
    same here.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Sean payton hot seat talk is already heating up. If they have another slow start. I would not be surprised to see him go. If we could land him along with keeping fangio I would be extremely pleased.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Sean payton hot seat talk is already heating up. If they have another slow start. I would not be surprised to see him go. If we could land him along with keeping fangio I would be extremely pleased.
    This to me is the dream scenario. Payton working with trubisky would be amazing. If biscuits failed, I wouldn't know what else could have been done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dream scenarios 1A & 1B are Harbaugh & Payton, at least for me. I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this season just yet, but I could see it spiraling out of control in a hurry if the injuries pile up again.

It'll be harder to lure Harbaugh away from UM I'm guessing, but if Payton is let go that's a no brainier. Even if it means losing Fangio, you have to trust that he can lure someone competent to run the D (considering he'd have the best D here he's likely ever had).

Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-17-2017 at 10:06 AM.

WEEK 2- Chicago Bears (0-1) @ Tampa Bay Bucs (0-0)

Just seeing the sight of Mark Sanchez's name as a Bear makes me wanna vomit.

Thank god we will never have to watch him play *knocks on wood*

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast