Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I'm going to be bold and say we win 28 to 23.

That might happen if Russell Wilson is inactive for the game.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

49ers lose of course , but I think it won't be a blowout.

I'm going to be bold and say we win 28 to 23.
    Im gonna assume most of your bold predictions have been wrong but that's okay. I give you an realistic final score prediction for tomorrow. 6-41.

Why? We will not take advantage of what their defense give us. We're not going to run the ball to open the passing game but abandon it once we are down by two scores. Hoyer will look like Dalton and not be able to make plays due to their pass rush. He will get shaken a few times as Kyle thinking of putting CJ in the game. Hyde get vocal why he's not getting enough carries. The offense was not fully prepared for this game as it's still a process of being prepared.

Our young defense will find out how good Wilson really is again by making plays even under pressure by picking apart our coverage with short or mid passes. Our ST will put us in position for a couple of field goals but by that time, the game will be long over while the overbearing trash talk us

The outcome will be somewhat reminiscent of this game not so long ago https://youtu.be/-eKuSEBNcfo

Please keep in mind we are a rebuilding team with a bunch of turnovers and new faces under a new regime and not a contender...

Let's go Niners!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Im gonna assume most of your bold predictions have been wrong but that's okay

Im gonna assume most of your bold predictions have been wrong
    What's the point of that comment? No need to be a dick.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Hehe ... looks like we both stuck on the same part. I didn't even bother reading past that.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Hehe ... looks like we both stuck on the same part. I didn't even bother reading past that.
    I just....why

Im gonna assume most of your bold predictions have been wrong
    What's the point of that comment? No need to be a dick.
    So only mods are allowed to accused others posters of being wrong when I was making an assumption based on his bold prediction which is not even realistic based on our roster compared to there's and their continued chemistry and our last away game facing them. I know you have accuse others of being wrong on the Dubs board but I don't recall anyone calling you a dick?

Your mod ship has gone over your head so just chill...

I just ignore him, especially when he can't spell what he is correctly...eDush??

Sorry that's the 3rd shot, i should at least be able to retaliate once right.

I just ignore him, especially when he can't spell what he is correctly...eDush??

I highly recommend most people just put him on ignore. It's either pure ignorance or trolling at this point.

So only mods are allowed to accused others posters of being wrong when I was making an assumption based on his bold prediction which is not even realistic based on our roster compared to there's and their continued chemistry and our last away game facing them. I know you have accuse others of being wrong on the Dubs board but I don't recall anyone calling you a dick?

1. No, but you are over the top.
    2. I don't recall every accusing anyone of anything other than being a troll. It's possible to discuss things without accusations.
    3. I'm not a mod here.
    4. I'm WAY more tame since I became a mod.
    5. "there" is to position, "their" is association, and no apostrophe is needed I think. That's not an accusation, I'm just trying to help you since I assume english isn't your first language.
    6. I've been called a dick plenty of times, but more often on message boards I'm called a pedant.

You can either respond or ignore...makes no difference to me. If I see any post that I feel compelled to reply back, I might since I much rather read sports articles and players stats than to reply to meaningless postings.

Anyways, if your bold prediction could have included a short pregame summary on how you see this game unfold that have us winning this game, it would give fans here something to look forward to whether it will happen or not. Like are we going to be able to drive down the field with an efficient passing attack in taking advantage of their overconfidence and timely penalties? Will our zone blocking be effective against their defensive front on running plays? Will Hyde have a big day? And will our pass rush be able to pressure Russell and maybe forcing some turnovers? And the biggest question in everyone mind...we will be prepared to play and not look as unprepared as week one?

I just hope the coaching staff got the players ready but it's up to the players to play hard, full effort. No wasted time outs due to confusion

Let's go Niners!!!

1. No, but you are over the top.
    2. I don't recall every accusing anyone of anything other than being a troll. It's possible to discuss things without accusations.
    3. I'm not a mod here.
    4. I'm WAY more tame since I became a mod.
    5. "there" is to position, "their" is association, and no apostrophe is needed I think. That's not an accusation, I'm just trying to help you since I assume english isn't your first language.
    6. I've been called a dick plenty of times, but more often on message boards I'm called a pedant.
    Actually I should have use 'them' but don't care enough to bother correcting since anyone gets it and we already know ur penchant for being a grammar nazi on the Dubs board, so you can knock yourself out on it for all I care

More interesting is number 2 on your list where you state not recalling accusing anyone of anything other than trolling which includes being wrong? I already know this is not true but will spared you on all past postings but will keep a close watch going forward. Accusing someone being wrong is the same as pointing out what they posted is wrong which happens all the time on forums. When you disagree with someone, you are implying that they are wrong unless it's an opinion which should be included as 'imo' or 'I think' when responding otherwise it can be assumed as a fact. Good luck with that Scoots

Go Niners!

I envision a close game until 2nd Half...then we're done!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Do any interior o linemen show up today? I'd at least like to see a possibility of an inkling of a chance

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast