Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Week 2: San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

WEEK 2

@

Sunday, September 17th at 1:25 PST
    TV: Fox

I believe one of the beat writers mentioned that the chickens are favored by 13, but the average margin of victory over their last seven in Seattle is something like 20.

Knee jerk, says Seachickens cover... But 49ers coming off embarassing loss at home, against that weak Seattle Oline, might make the game look closer.

In the end our QB's name is Hoyer, and the 3rd and 4th quarter will be all Seattle.

Seattle by 10.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I believe one of the beat writers mentioned that the chickens are favored by 13, but the average margin of victory over their last seven in Seattle is something like 20.

Knee jerk, says Seachickens cover... But 49ers coming off embarassing loss at home, against that weak Seattle Oline, might make the game look closer.

In the end our QB's name is Hoyer, and the 3rd and 4th quarter will be all Seattle.

Seattle by 10.
    Do we have any pass rushers to exploit that though?

Lynch to play hopefully. Plus Saleh may actually dial up some pressure this time.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

If we had Foster I think we could keep them under 21 points. Could our offense score more than 21 points? I think so IF our o-line gives Hoyer time to throw.

Everything depends on our o-line. Defense will have to play similar or better than they did vs Carolina without Foster.

If our o-line somehow plays great I say we win. If they play like they did last week then we lose big time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do we have any pass rushers to exploit that though?
    Yea we do. Lots of pressure up the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Lynch hopefully being active should allow Thomas to play inside on passing downs which is where he rushes better from.

Any chance CJ gets a shot under center this game?

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yea we do. Lots of pressure up the middle.
    They must have been saving that pressure up in Game 1 to use it Game 2 then.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTENINCH View Post
    Any chance CJ gets a shot under center this game?
    Barring an injury, I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Barring an injury, I doubt it
    Or if Hoyer is stinking it up. But yeah, I don't think we will either.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lol, sounds logical to me

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Or if Hoyer is stinking it up. But yeah, I don't think we will either.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Seems like most of the insiders see the distance between Hoyer and CJ as pretty wide still, so I'd presume we won't see a change till later in the year.

I'm going to be bold and say we win 28 to 23.

Saleh may have been thinking about containing Cam and those backs more than pressure.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast