Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 2: Miami Dolphins (0-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers (0-1)

Week 2
    @

September 17, 4:05 PM
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jay Cutler - COMP 0 / ATT 0 / TD 0 / INT 0 / YDS 0
    Philip Rivers - COMP 22 / ATT 33 / TD 3 / INT 1 / YDS 192

Running Back

~VS~

Jay Ajayi - ATT 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0 / TD 0
    Melvin Gordon - ATT 18 / YDS 54 / AVG 3.0 / TD 0

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Jarvis Landry - REC 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0 / TD 0
    Keenan Allen - REC 5 / YDS 35 / AVG 7.0 / TD 1

Tight End

~VS~

Julius Thomas - REC 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0 / TD 0
    Antonio Gates - REC 2 / YDS 17 / AVG 8.5 / TD 0

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Kiko Alonso - SOLO 0 / AST 0 / TOT 0
    Jatavis Brown - SOLO 11 / AST 3 / TOT 14

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Cameron Wake - SACKS 0 / FF 0
    Joey Bosa - SACKS 1.5 / FF 0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Xavien Howard - INT 0 / PD 0 / TD 0
    Adrian Phillips - INT 1 / PD 1 / TD 0

Click For More Stats

Last edited by Wrench; 09-13-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Awesome, after the Bears game so I can see this entire one. This is a perfect matchup for Cutty to shake the rust off

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The DL should be able to get ample pressure on Rivers. If the DL fails to do so, Rivers will pick apart our secondary. The key to winning this game comes down to our DL vs. their OL. We need to get Rivers dirty! I think Henry has a big game for them, and I think Parker has one for us.

I honestly think Culter outplays Rivers, but its going to be very, very close throughout.

MIA 24
    SD 23

The Chargers are such a great test for us early on. I think they're a team that's on the same level talent wise actually built the same way we are. Should be fun.

Defense has to win like they did last year. Have to get turnovers and put pressure on Rivers.

Offense just has to hope and pray that the pass rush doesn't kill us. If Cutler gets time and Ajayi can run I think the offense will move well. I would feel a lot more confident if Tanny was playing because I expect the QB to get hit and I don't think Cutler will deliver the same plays that Tanny did while getting killed.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Ingram also gave Cutler some bulletin board material. When asked what kind of problems Cutler brings to the game Ingram said "None".

I hope they open the game with an 80 yard bomb to Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Ingram also gave Cutler some bulletin board material. When asked what kind of problems Cutler brings to the game Ingram said "None".

I hope they open the game with an 80 yard bomb to Parker.
    I honestly would have loved Ingram on the phins, but you're right, this should be taped to Cutler's locker lol.

I hope they consistently run Ajayi to Ingram's side. I do think that Ajayi gets around 25 rushes, but I also think that Cutler throws for 2 TD's and 1 INT. But I think he outplays Rivers as I think Rivers will throw 2 INT's and a fumble lost, with one being a late game turnover, giving MIA great field position to get a game winning score.

CB Jason Verrett officially out and WR Jarvis Landry now questionable. Not having Landry would be tough. But them not having Verrett is a huge gain for the Phins.

It seems like Landry is playing. He said after practice that he woke up with a little swelling and that was it.

'Probable' is no longer a designation so injury reports will be a little harder to read.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    CB Jason Verrett officially out and WR Jarvis Landry now questionable. Not having Landry would be tough. But them not having Verrett is a huge gain for the Phins.
    One of three guys that scare me on that D, but they still are not a great match up for us with Ingram/Bosa up front.

JasonLaCanfora
    Dolphins starting linebacker Lawrence Timmons is not currently at the team hotel in California. His status for today's game is undecided...

Timmons, a free-agent signing, had been w/the Dolphins in CA ahead of game vs. Chargers but is not currently. His whereabouts are known

Dolphins do no kickoff until 4pm ET. Team officials/coaches are weighing the situation according to league sources

JayGlazer

Lawrence Timmons went AWOL yesterday and team been trying to find him, was found today and team trying to get more info

Why can't we be a normal team. Why can't we just go one season without some weird **** happening.

ArmandoSalguero
    Lawrence Timmons is not expected to play for Dolphins today. Something angered him. He's not with team. Dolphins know where he is.

Lawrence Timmons not arrested or run afoul of law, I'm told. Still not playing today. (See previous tweet).
    Ugh...

Awesome. One of the most important players to the defense just isn't going to play today. The defensive line has to play like crazy today if we're going to stop the run today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast