Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Why are we going to get the W?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Defense

    5 55.56%
  • Stafford

    5 55.56%
  • Abdullah

    3 33.33%
  • Darius Slay

    1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 424
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,636

    MNF Week 2: Detroit Lions (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1)


    Week Two





    Location: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
    Monday, September 18th at 8:30 PM EST/7:30 PM CT
    TV: ESPN

    Players To Watch

    Quarterback

    ~VS~


    Matthew Stafford, QB #9 - 292 Yards / 4 TD 1 INT / 70.7 CMP% / 113.1 QB Rating
    Eli Manning, QB #10 - 220 Yards / 0 TD 1 INT / 76.3 CMP% / 78.8 QB Rating

    Running Back

    ~VS~


    Ameer Abdullah, RB #21 - 30 Yards / 15 Carries/ 2.0 YPC / 0 TD
    Paul Perkins, RB #28 - 16 Yards / 7 Carries/ 2.3 YPC/ 0 TD

    Wide Receiver

    ~VS~


    Golden Tate, WR #15 - 10 Catches / 107 Yards / 0 TD
    Sterling Shepard, WR #87 - 7 Catches / 44 Yards / 0 TD


    Tight End

    ~VS~


    Eric Ebron, TE #85 - 2 Catches / 9 Yards / 0 TD
    Evan Engram, TE #88 - 4 Catches / 44 Yards / 0 TD

    Defensive Line

    ~VS~


    Anthony Zettel, DE #69 - 3 Tackles / 1 Sacks / 0 FF
    Jason Pierre-Paul, DE #90 - 5 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF


    Linebacker

    ~VS~


    Jarrad Davis, LB #40 - 9Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF
    B.J. Goodson, LB #93 - 18 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF


    Defensive Back

    ~VS~


    Glover Quin, S #27 - 5 Tackles / 1 INT / 1 PDEF
    Eli Apple, CB #24 - 7 Tackles / 0 INT / 1 PDEF

    Kicker

    ~VS~


    Matt Prater, K #5 - 1 FGM / 1 FGA / 2 XPM / 2 XPA
    Aldrick Rosas, K #2 - 1 FGM / 1 FGA / 0 XPM / 0 XPA

    Click For More Stats
    Last edited by whooligun; 09-13-2017 at 06:36 PM.

    #QWiNNING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,636
    Lions control the game

    end up winning 24-13.

    Stafford 2 TD's 0 INT... our defense continues to play great. I'm smelling some INT's from Eli

    #QWiNNING

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,758
    The Giants Oline looks like poop. This is a good sign for us. Hopefully we can rattle Eli like we did Palmer. I could see the D winning this one for us.

    Fantasy Sleeper: Detroit Defense
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    10,321
    The poll needs to add Eli Manning as an option because he sucks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Lions control the game

    end up winning 24-13.

    Stafford 2 TD's 0 INT... our defense continues to play great. I'm smelling some INT's from Eli
    Guessing going into the 4th quarter the Giants will be up 13-10

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,758
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Guessing going into the 4th quarter the Giants will be up 13-10
    book it
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,273
    I'm sure the gmen will be a completely different team against us

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    21,723
    OBJ playing?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,636
    wow Whooligun edited my entire thread. why not just leave it how it was?

    this thread is now cursed we are going to lose

    #QWiNNING

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    21,723
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    wow Whooligun edited my entire thread. why not just leave it how it was?

    this thread is now cursed we are going to lose
    absolute power corrupts absolutely

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,636
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    absolute power corrupts absolutely
    the ban hammer

    #QWiNNING

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    78
    This is a 50-50 toss up. Home field advantage gives them the cance. If this was at Detroit Lions definitely win and probably win big. The Giants are basically a carbon copy of the Cardinals. Fine defense with an aging QB and really not much on offense. The Cardinals actually have a better offense than the Giants. So the Lions are simply the better overall team than NY is but the home field and opening day for them is enough to make it a coin toss.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    20,066
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    wow Whooligun edited my entire thread. why not just leave it how it was?

    this thread is now cursed we are going to lose
    Forgot to post after I modified.

    TMs are supposed to follow a very specific set of guidelines when making their forums' Game Day Threads.

    I know you like making the Game Day Threads so I don't say anything.

    Since its a national game however, it was my responsibility to post the GTD in the main as well. So I made sure it followed the proper guidelines as set out by the powers that be.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Forgot to post after I modified.

    TMs are supposed to follow a very specific set of guidelines when making their forums' Game Day Threads.

    I know you like making the Game Day Threads so I don't say anything.

    Since its a national game however, it was my responsibility to post the GTD in the main as well. So I made sure it followed the proper guidelines as set out by the powers that be.
    No offense to you but the mods here are becoming nazis and making this site suck tons of dick.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    20,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    No offense to you but the mods here are becoming nazis and making this site suck tons of dick.
    Im not aware of what happens in other forums...but it doesn't seem bad here?

    Any suggestions for improvement?

    Please respond here:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...77-Please-read


Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •