1 33.33%
  • Fat Andy's pointy rocks

1 33.33%
  • Tie - Stahp it.

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Waste of a 4th round pick, if not a bust.
    It's a 4th. 4th round picks, while they're not complete lottery tickets like, let's say, a 7th, really aren't much and don't turn into much. Most of the time you're looking for role players there...3rd down back, KR/PR, special team players, backups. Coming out of college, it's not a stretch to have seen Pumprey as a role player. Sucks he hasn't done much, but I wouldn't call it a "waste of a pick". Wasting a pick is drafting a kicker in the 2nd and cutting him one year later. You expect to find starters in the 1st and the 2nd. We took a potential role player who right now, doesn't look like he is good enough to fit a role. Many more 4th round picks this last draft cycle will be the same story. You hope to hit on as many picks as you can, and those 4th round picks can become more...but for me, it's kind of whatever.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

I wasn't expecting much from Pumphrey anyway.

The return... 2018-19

Pumphrey was trash and should have been cut he was nothing more than a waste of a roster spot I doubt his bum *** would even dress once during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Pumphrey was trash and should have been cut he was nothing more than a waste of a roster spot I doubt his bum *** would even dress once during the season.
    Why should he have been cut? Who did we lose that we will miss...in any way/shape/form? Cutting him vs keeping him and not dressing him was half a dozen in one hand and 6 in the other. We didn't cut anyone we will ever miss.

Sucks Pumphrey doesn't appear to be working out. You want more of your 4th round picks than naught to find out roles on your team, even if they're niche roles. But missing on any individual 4th doesn't really move the overall needle. Looks like we missed on him. It's really okay.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

The Eagles players have to play smart limited penalty football which is almost impossible for these nitwits to give themselves a chance to win because Pederson is not going to outcoach anybody.

The Eagles players have to play smart limited penalty football which is almost impossible for these nitwits to give themselves a chance to win because Pederson is not going to outcoach anybody.
    Eagles will win Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Eagles will win Sunday.
    I hope that I'm wrong but I'm afraid that they'll be flat, considering that they play the Giants next week.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I hope that I'm wrong but I'm afraid that they'll be flat, considering that they play the Giants next week.
    Why would they be flat? They are headed to Arrowhead playing the media darlings for the past 10 days.

Why would they be flat? They are headed to Arrowhead playing the media darlings for the past 10 days.
    For similar reasons we were flat against Cincinnati last year. It's not out of the realm of possibility given our team's history lol. But hey, we like to be proved wrong around here. BDawk is 1-0 this season.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    For similar reasons we were flat against Cincinnati last year. It's not out of the realm of possibility given our team's history lol. But hey, we like to be proved wrong around here. BDawk is 1-0 this season.
    What does Cinci last year have to do with KC this year? Beating KC is a bug deal. Playing the Bengals last year is just a run of the mill game in the middle of the season. If anyone is going to flat it's KC after being told how great they are for the past 10 days.

Because they played an NFC East team last week and they play an NFC East team next week. As I said, I HOPE that I am wrong.

2-0 on the horizon.

I don't believe one bit that the Eagles loss to Cincinnati was merely because they were flat. The history between the Eagles and the Bengals tell me a much different story. The Eagles have played the Cincinnati Bengals 13 times lifetime and have only won 3 games and they barely won those 3. Cincinnati owns the Eagles and last year was no different they destroyed the Eagles with relative ease as they always do.

I don't believe one bit that the Eagles loss to Cincinnati was merely because they were flat. The history between the Eagles and the Bengals tell me a much different story. The Eagles have played the Cincinnati Bengals 13 times lifetime and have only won 3 games and they barely won those 3. Cincinnati owns the Eagles and last year was no different they destroyed the Eagles with relative ease as they always do.
    Another one of these things that are just coincidence. I mean what does Bobby Hoying playing the Bengals in 1997 have to do with Carson Wentz against the Bengals in 2016? Not a damn thing that's what. Just another one of those weird coincidences in sports where one team historically seemingly has another teams number.

Heading to arrowhead now. Raining, but should clear up around 10.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast