1 33.33%
  • Fat Andy's pointy rocks

1 33.33%
  • Tie - Stahp it.

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Yup, the Phils had my whole attention during the off season lol.
    But it's been something known before he was even drafted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the Phillies. Lol.

The return... 2018-19

Edit: nice GT bdawk.

Ugh, Bradford is the Nerlens Noel in this forum.
    Except Bradford is actually good.

this could be a bit of a letdown game for KC coming off that big win. But Andy is usually excellent with extra time to prepare for a team. Win or lose i think it should be a competitive game. Public has got the line to go up to 6 now already.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and the Phillies. Lol.
    sheeet Phils are looking promising moving forward with all these solid young players. Gonna need a few more years and prob a key FA to put it all together but lots of guys showing promise. Hoskins is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    this could be a bit of a letdown game for KC coming off that big win. But Andy is usually excellent with extra time to prepare for a team. Win or lose i think it should be a competitive game. Public has got the line to go up to 6 now already.
    A win would be amazing but a loss in which they aren't embarrassed will be a nice consolation. I don't want to see a game where the Eagles lose because of poor play calling and execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I would like to see Rasul Douglas get a ton of playing time.

Since he wasn't active in week 1, he probably isn't ready for a ton of time. I'm sure he'll get a few snaps in this game with Darby out though.

Sidney Jones needs to man up and play this week.

Yeah, reading your guys post I agree. I would be surprised if eagles win this one. I just dont see it. KC is a good team on both sides of the ball and have a great coach IMO. Eagles are young and dont match up well against Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt. Hopefully the pass rush lights it up and Wentz and the boys play turn over free football, then we have a shot.

I hope its not a blowout win for the chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Yeah, reading your guys post I agree. I would be surprised if eagles win this one. I just dont see it. KC is a good team on both sides of the ball and have a great coach IMO. Eagles are young and dont match up well against Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt. Hopefully the pass rush lights it up and Wentz and the boys play turn over free football, then we have a shot.

I hope its not a blowout win for the chiefs.
    Oh ye of little faith. I'm 2-0 at arrowhead when philly plays there. I can't be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm just going to say this, if we can come out and beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead, this would be a great start of the season and a ton of momentum going into Week 3 at home vs a division rival.

That being said, I don't expect us to win. We're too slow in the secondary without Darby. Let's just say I'm DEFINITELY starting Tyreek Hill.
    Hill will burn the Eagles at least once. Won't matter. The Eagles are a better team. Especially with Eric Berry out.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I was kidding when I brought that up, but I will say this. I don't know if Wentz will ever be that kind of quarterback that limits turnovers to be honest. He's a risk taker, throws into double coverage, tight windows, rolls out instead of throwing ball away when getting pressure etc.. Because he's like this, I think he will always have his fair share of turnovers, especially early in his career, but I also think because he's like this he will have many more special plays that go for positive gain. Aaron Rodgers is like this, takes risks quite often but is also able to limit turnovers, I think that's the difference between a good quarterback and a great one and isn't an easy thing to be able to do. We will see how Wentz does.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Are you saying Brett Favre isn't a great QB? How about Peyton Manning? Meaningless stat without context.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I would like to see Rasul Douglas get a ton of playing time.
    I really really really hope that Rasul surprises us all this Sunday. I'm hoping he can become like Sherman: not particularly fast, but physical with great ball skills.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    A win would be amazing but a loss in which they aren't embarrassed will be a nice consolation. I don't want to see a game where the Eagles lose because of poor play calling and execution.
    im with you. im good with a 1-1 start with both o the road vs a contender in KC and a div rival we havent had much success against of late.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast