Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Thats what I mean. How many parrents will start preventing kids from playing. Its obvious it has an adverse affect on your health. And how long till it finnaly just dies out due to this.

I admit I love it. Watching one of the most physical alost gladiator esk sport. But boy. It takes a toll on your. Body and brain
    There's so much money involved with not only the NFL but college football too. For a lot of kids this is their ticket to college. There may be less kids playing football in the future but I don't think there will be enough of a shortage that the sport would cease to exist.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    There's so much money involved with not only the NFL but college football too. For a lot of kids this is their ticket to college. There may be less kids playing football in the future but I don't think there will be enough of a shortage that the sport would cease to exist.
    Only time will tell. But all it takes is one court case claiming that HS football is detremental to a kids education and health ans poof. And as liberal as this country has become. No telling what happens.

The word is "attribute."
    A few players have retired early due to concussion issues. This dilutes the pool of NFL level talent available. That might be part of the league-wide issue. I propose a solution of banning more supplements. These guys are just too big and too fast.

It's "attribute", not "contribute".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glennon

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Glennon
    What about last year. He was. Not here. Or were those injuroes a warning not to sign hin that we did not heed.

Im starting to wonder what our dietary professionals are feeding these guys. Cause this is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Glennon
    I blame him for White getting hurt for sure and nearly Cohen with these stare downs

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I blame him for White getting hurt for sure and nearly Cohen with these stare downs
    He's going to get Howard and Cohen both hurt, no doubt

Click here to register!

Glennon is going to get his own self hurt. The guy doesn't move in the pocket at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Glennon is going to get his own self hurt. The guy doesn't move in the pocket at all.
    [emoji23] so true

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Iím going to say itís 2 now. Freeman and Kwiatkoski going down with the same injury in back to back weeks is a little odd.

It could be bad luck, but you canít change that. You can change your S&C staff though.

Hey Bears fans! on the injury thing. Yeah it's crazy this has hit the Bears so much over the past few years. I'm also going with options 2 & 3. Could it also be the bad playing surface at Soldier field... and/or the field turf that's at every other stadium?? The bigger, stronger, faster has created some things that the human body simply can't handle.
    I do think football in general is going into a decline. We can't support our youth programs anymore due to lack of players. Younger generations are simply not as interested or feel it's too difficult.
    How's that for my first post? Go Bears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12