Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Per PFF RT Marshall Newhouse did not allow a QB pressure week 1. Lets see how he does week 2.
    Jacks not willing to discuss personnel according to his presser but didn't say rotation wouldn't continue. I'm convinced now that Newhouse is able to handle speed pressure off edge and Alexander just can't yet. Alexander can run block and stop a bull rush so has physicality Jack and Tice like. We need Penn and Newhouse at Tackles for Denver, Chargers and KC for certain though.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Erectile Dysfunction Doctor?
    No Emancipated Dwarf Deli.

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Bumped into Mattie the other day

-at the EDD.....
    Epileptic Dancing Dingoes?

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Jacks not willing to discuss personnel according to his presser but didn't say rotation wouldn't continue. I'm convinced now that Newhouse is able to handle speed pressure off edge and Alexander just can't yet. Alexander can run block and stop a bull rush so has physicality Jack and Tice like. We need Penn and Newhouse at Tackles for Denver, Chargers and KC for certain though.
    I think with the House in there, the Raiders are fielding not only their best line, but likely the best line in the NFL.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Oh, I agree completely. The Jets are a pretty miserable outfit...but if we take them for granted and chalk up the W mid-week, we open ourselves up for an upset.

I hope the team is run better than that.

-Stork
    It seems to be run better than that. I think that's been the reason we've been able to play well on the road even in the east coast early games recently. I know it's cliche, but I think this team takes it one week at a time.

Who knows though I'm not in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    I totally believe it. There's so few good or even passable QBs in the league, that a backup who has a couple of reasonably good games can earn a huge contract, and college QBs with obvious flaws get taken much, much higher than they really should. There's always at least a half dozen teams with QB situations in such a shambles that a guy like McCown could actually be the best short-term solution.

Heck, it wasn't that long ago that WE were the ones sifting through the scrap heap for someone, anyone who wouldn't have you giving up on a game and throwing your beer at the TV before the first quarter was over. Even McCown is better than a good portion of the guys we trotted out there for the 10 years prior to Carr, just by virtue of not being a complete dumpster fire every time he takes a snap.
    Just a reminder that McCown was one of those guys. Unfortunately I remember the Broncos game in which we lost in overtime as he missed a wide open Jerry Porter that had his man beat by 5 yards with no pressure in his face. Ultimately leading to his benching, anyone remember his replacement? Culpepper perhaps? Can't remember. Whoever his replacement was he obviously wasn't better than that guy or even good enough for us to keep around despite our terrible QB situation you referred to earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Erectile Dysfunction Doctor?
    Ha ha, no man, the employment developement department.

Unemployment office for you lay people, lol....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Epileptic Dancing Dingoes?
    The Dingo ate your baby.

I'm really full of it tonight amigo, lol...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Per PFF Marquel Lee was the #3 rookie LB after week one.

Never Forget

I can't wait to get Obi back from IR. Adams was truly awful when in there. Almost every ball thrown his way was a completion.

RAIDERS PR‏
    @RAIDERS_PR
    #AWinWould

https://twitter.com/RAIDERS_PR/statu...91910484455424

Raiders will take care of business, they know they have a hell of a schedule this year, no let up or take anything for granted. Plus, KC plays Philly and Denver plays Dallas, 2 tough games there.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Per PFF Marquel Lee was the #3 rookie LB after week one.
    I think he can be stout vs the run. He seems to be a solid tackler. Kid is a big LB. Plus with Vanderdoes and Ellis playing well, it should free up James and Lee to make some plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    Raiders will take care of business, they know they have a hell of a schedule this year, no let up or take anything for granted. Plus, KC plays Philly and Denver plays Dallas, 2 tough games there.
    The entire division plays 14 out of the same 16 games. We have a tough schedule so does everyone else we all play the AFC and NFC East.

It is going to come down to division games IMO. We need to beat KC at least once. Sweep LAC and split with Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    The entire division plays 14 out of the same 16 games. We have a tough schedule so does everyone else we all play the AFC and NFC East.

It is going to come down to division games IMO. We need to beat KC at least once. Sweep LAC and split with Denver.
    Imo we need to split the series with KÇ And whip both Denver's and the Chargers ***** this season. Series sweep.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast