Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I am a Jets fan and if you guys don't win by at least 14, something is seriously wrong with you!
    Thanks Grad, always good to see someone with an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Oh, I agree completely. The Jets are a pretty miserable outfit...but if we take them for granted and chalk up the W mid-week, we open ourselves up for an upset.

I hope the team is run better than that.

-Stork
    Stork, I really believe they have done that in the past. Most importantly it was obvious they didn't prepare for the opposing team either..

The real question is...

Do we continue to start D Carr ... or do we finally give McGroin a chance to show us what he's got?

2-0 please

I feel like we have some focused, professional people in some key spots in the organization. I don't think they'll underestimate anyone. We'll be ready.

These are what are considered Trap Games. If the team takes the Jets lightly and plays down to their level, we could be in trouble. This team needs to come into this with all guns. Kick their butts so bad it hurts their mothers. No mercy for the weak.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Per PFF RT Marshall Newhouse did not allow a QB pressure week 1. Lets see how he does week 2.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    These are what are considered Trap Games. If the team takes the Jets lightly and plays down to their level, we could be in trouble. This team needs to come into this with all guns. Kick their butts so bad it hurts their mothers. No mercy for the weak.
    Pretty much. We need to go out there smack them in the mouth and not look back. I want to go into half time feeling like the Jets already lost.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Can't believe Josh McCown is still in the NFL let alone starting
    I totally believe it. There's so few good or even passable QBs in the league, that a backup who has a couple of reasonably good games can earn a huge contract, and college QBs with obvious flaws get taken much, much higher than they really should. There's always at least a half dozen teams with QB situations in such a shambles that a guy like McCown could actually be the best short-term solution.

Heck, it wasn't that long ago that WE were the ones sifting through the scrap heap for someone, anyone who wouldn't have you giving up on a game and throwing your beer at the TV before the first quarter was over. Even McCown is better than a good portion of the guys we trotted out there for the 10 years prior to Carr, just by virtue of not being a complete dumpster fire every time he takes a snap.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    I totally believe it. There's so few good or even passable QBs in the league, that a backup who has a couple of reasonably good games can earn a huge contract, and college QBs with obvious flaws get taken much, much higher than they really should. There's always at least a half dozen teams with QB situations in such a shambles that a guy like McCown could actually be the best short-term solution.

Heck, it wasn't that long ago that WE were the ones sifting through the scrap heap for someone, anyone who wouldn't have you giving up on a game and throwing your beer at the TV before the first quarter was over. Even McCown is better than a good portion of the guys we trotted out there for the 10 years prior to Carr, just by virtue of not being a complete dumpster fire every time he takes a snap.
    This is about as accurate as it gets. Well said.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Add Content

My man Ike got a bad rap

We should never prepare for a team we feel could be an easy win, every game should be treated as a tough game. I believe we have lost games in the past because of that rational. Don't play conservative, play like you're fighting for your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    We should never prepare for a team we feel could be an easy win, every game should be treated as a tough game. I believe we have lost games in the past because of that rational. Don't play conservative, play like you're fighting for your life.
    Indeed

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    The real question is...

Do we continue to start D Carr ... or do we finally give McGroin a chance to show us what he's got?

2-0 please
    Bumped into Mattie the other day

-at the EDD.....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Bumped into Mattie the other day

-at the EDD.....
    Erectile Dysfunction Doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider:31849523
    The real question is...

2-0 please
    Baaaaahahahahahaha! If some still had their way McGloin would be starting.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast