Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Fumble is always ball carriers fault. The sack was on watson the fumble was all Trevor period. The int was all Trevor. He has looked average so far through two games. Made some very nice threws but has missed some really big plays too. And some of the sacks are 100% Trevor running into them or not throwing the ball away. But I'll give some credit he did threw it away twice that I can remember to avoid the sack. My grade for Trevor B-
    Lawrence was in the backfield before Siemain could react. Unless Siemian was holding the ball between his two hands like a running back, he had no shot. It'd make it pretty hard to throw holding the ball like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I would say a month to be on the safe side. He may very well come back in two weeks but high ankle sprains typically take a month.

Just look at Wolfe. He suffered a serious ankle sprain..and he was out 5 weeks.
    should be noted that it isn't even a sprain. just a bone bruise. would agree about the month thing though. can't have him at 80% unless Barbre is just killing us out there and he was ok vs Dallas.

I figured he could be back for Oakland if Denver feels they need him and you know he wants to play in that rivalry. But I assume after the bye he would be back. Bone bruises are tough too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Fumble is always ball carriers fault. The sack was on watson the fumble was all Trevor period. The int was all Trevor. He has looked average so far through two games. Made some very nice threws but has missed some really big plays too. And some of the sacks are 100% Trevor running into them or not throwing the ball away. But I'll give some credit he did threw it away twice that I can remember to avoid the sack. My grade for Trevor B-
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I figured he could be back for Oakland if Denver feels they need him and you know he wants to play in that rivalry. But I assume after the bye he would be back. Bone bruises are tough too

Totally agree here. I would think after the BYE. Get him an extra couple of weeks to heal. Should be good to go for rest of the season then

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Top graded #Broncos in week 2
    92.5 Von Miller
    91.2 C.J. Anderson
    87.8 Ron Leary
    87.3 Shaq Barrett
    87.1 Chris Harris Jr.
    86.9 Aqib Talib

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Top graded #Broncos in week 2
    92.5 Von Miller
    91.2 C.J. Anderson
    87.8 Ron Leary
    87.3 Shaq Barrett
    87.1 Chris Harris Jr.
    86.9 Aqib Talib
    Ron Leary is a ****ing stud! Great signing by elway

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    should be noted that it isn't even a sprain. just a bone bruise. would agree about the month thing though. can't have him at 80% unless Barbre is just killing us out there and he was ok vs Dallas.
    Babre hasn't been tested yet...and he had a TE next to him almost exclusively. I can't say I'm confident with him filling in.

McCoy and the crew are going to have some serious work cut out for them for the next weeks.

A bone bruise is essentially a crack in the bone...no wonder Bolles said he "heard something pop." It kinda did...but moreso crack instead of pop.

A month to be on the safe side. He's Hercules if he's back against Oakland....we just need to find a way to win these next two without him.

Apparently Von had 12 total pressures and Shaq had 9. I don't think I've ever seen both of our OLB nearly have 10+ pressures in the same game..

Shaq is a god dang beast.

Baffling stat of the night...D.Peko only played like 19 snaps against Dallas..so about 27%. We were rolling with Wolfe/Gotsis and Shelby the majority of the time. Dammmmmmnnnn.

Babre hasn't been tested yet...and he had a TE next to him almost exclusively. I can't say I'm confident with him filling in.

McCoy and the crew are going to have some serious work cut out for them for the next weeks.

A bone bruise is essentially a crack in the bone...no wonder Bolles said he "heard something pop." It kinda did...but moreso crack instead of pop.

A month to be on the safe side. He's Hercules if he's back against Oakland....we just need to find a way to win these next two without him.
    VJ said they only put Barbre there because he's a better run blocker and they were trying to run down the clock. He said Stephenson is still the swing tackle.... So be prepared to see Stephenson there.

VJ said they only put Barbre there because he's a better run blocker and they were trying to run down the clock. He said Stephenson is still the swing tackle.... So be prepared to see Stephenson there.
    boom i was arguing with ppl using that exact reason lol

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Oh glory days...the attitude and whiff maestro protecting Trevor's blindside.

And though joseph may not have realized it....he just gave away that we will have trouble running out there with donald in. McCoy is in for some interesting weeks game planning.

Think DeMarcus got like 6 or 9 snaps again...

they don't trust him at OLB...and it shows......is this going to be a lost season with him? It will be if they don't put him back inside..

Think DeMarcus got like 6 or 9 snaps again...

they don't trust him at OLB...and it shows......is this going to be a lost season with him? It will be if they don't put him back inside..
    Didn't look good at edge either. He just isn't flexible enough or have enough burst to play stand up edge

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Didn't look good at edge either. He just isn't flexible enough or have enough burst to play stand up edge
    So why is he out there?

I would think it was because of desperation but we're not even giving him any burn. Von and shaq are practically out there the entire game. If we're just going to do that then put him back inside already. Surely, there is a spot in the game where we could throw him at 3 tech in a pass rushing situation.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213