Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 195
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Lol sorry guys..

    Now I got everyone thinking and dreaming.

    (Believe me, I am too)

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    20,308
    I do think there's legitimacy to him being upset with the franchise. I can't imagine there'd be an in season trade though. And Indy has him thru 2021 at a good price. Luck would have to be a giant pain in the ***, maybe even threaten to sit out, for Irsay to being willing to move him. I don't think that's in Luck's DNA. But we can hope.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I do think there's legitimacy to him being upset with the franchise. I can't imagine there'd be an in season trade though. And Indy has him thru 2021 at a good price. Luck would have to be a giant pain in the ***, maybe even threaten to sit out, for Irsay to being willing to move him. I don't think that's in Luck's DNA. But we can hope.
    Well you can't trade injured players so that hurts any chance of him being dealt before the deadline. The only way they even think about it is if 5 weeks in, they haven't won a game and are getting absolutely **** on like last week. They have a new GM and they could decide to blow up the entire team, but even then they probably wait until after the season to start a bidding war.

    You know Elway would sell the farm to get ahold of Luck though.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,235
    Call me a nutcase if you want, but I'd like to hold on to those picks and players while seeing how Siemian pans out.

    I'm a big Andrew fan, but the dude is hurt...a lot.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Call me a nutcase if you want, but I'd like to hold on to those picks and players while seeing how Siemian pans out.

    I'm a big Andrew fan, but the dude is hurt...a lot.
    I mean he was always healthy until the Colts decided that having by far the worst offensive line in the NFL was ok.

    Also, injuries are something we'd have to go through with Siemian too. Cecil Lammey tracked his injury history and concluded that Siemian hasn't played a full season of football since 8th grade.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,235
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I mean he was always healthy until the Colts decided that having by far the worst offensive line in the NFL was ok.

    Also, injuries are something we'd have to go through with Siemian too. Cecil Lammey tracked his injury history and concluded that Siemian hasn't played a full season of football since 8th grade.
    Wow. You're now a fortune reader? Cecil said it, so it must be true. All I care about is his time as a Broncos QB. During that time he's had one injury. And that injury was caused by a situation that would've caused the same injury to any QB. He missed two games, with the same injury that sidelined Bradford for almost an entire season. Luck has had multiple injuries during the time that Trevor has been our starter.

    So just to clarify. You're good with giving up the house for Luck? He will be the guy that will take us to the promise land even if we give up our future for him? Is that your stance?

    With all due respect Mg, if our QB situation the last few years followed your wants, we'd be so ****ed.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wow. You're now a fortune reader? Cecil said it, so it must be true. All I care about is his time as a Broncos QB. During that time he's had one injury. And that injury was caused by a situation that would've caused the same injury to any QB. He missed two games, with the same injury that sidelined Bradford for almost an entire season. Luck has had multiple injuries during the time that Trevor has been our starter.

    So just to clarify. You're good with giving up the house for Luck? He will be the guy that will take us to the promise land even if we give up our future for him? Is that your stance?

    With all due respect Mg, if our QB situation the last few years followed your wants, we'd be so ****ed.
    A fortune reader because I brought up his past? Lol that's funny right there. You are aware that Bradford has had that injury several times and that he had to have surgery on it in college, right? Apparently not or else you wouldn't act like it's the same thing. And yes, it's more prudent to listen to Cecil than to say "I only care what he's done as a Broncos QB when he has only started one year and was injured nearly the whole year but ONLY missed two games". Not to mention that if you only cared what he did as a Broncos QB, you would see his performance last year and be all for a trade that brings Luck to Denver... But you only care about what he did as a Broncos QB when it suits your argument.

    Yes. Any rational Broncos fan would take Luck any day over Siemian. That's not a reach.

    Hmm don't know where you're going with the last part. Are you trying to say that we still win the Super Bowl without Brock? Because we wouldn't. Are you saying we are a playoff team with Siemian after 1 game? Because that's jumping the gun. If only the season was only 1 game.... Because then you and BK would have a leg to stand on.

    Yes I'd take Luck any day over Siemian. Yes I'd give up pieces to get Luck. No we wouldn't be giving up our future because we'd have a top 10 (Arguably top 5 QB) on a contract that is actually below market value for him now. If you try and tell me that Siemian has the makings of a top 5 QB in this league, I'll just stop any QB conversation with you for the future... That's not jumping the gun. That's an absurd amount of homerism.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Luck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Siemian.

    He's a once in a generation player and if you gave Siemian the talent that Luck has, Siemian might win 7 games.... In two years. That is a team that we literally have more talent then at every single position on the roster.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Call me a nutcase if you want, but I'd like to hold on to those picks and players while seeing how Siemian pans out.

    I'm a big Andrew fan, but the dude is hurt...a lot.
    I'm right there with ya..

    Siemian has been showing some stones..and I'm not afraid to say that I'm a big fan of his. Ardent supporter.

    However, if you recall, Peyton was very injured as well. But that paid off and then some.

    I'm not saying he's PFM (no one is); I just don't think Luck is a player you pass on if he becomes available this summer, for instance.

    If the Colts want to keep giving gifts, I'm sure Elway will be glad to oblige.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Let's see Trevor Siemian throw for 31 TD's and 40 TD's in a season and then I will say we should stick with Siemian over Luck. And Luck threw 40 TD's his 3rd season in the NFL... So let's see what you've got Siemian.

    Also through Luck's first 5 years starting in the NFL he's missed an average of 2 games a year. Missed 1 game last year, and 9 the year before. Started all 16 every year before that. He's not injured all that much.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,235
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    A fortune reader because I brought up his past? Lol that's funny right there. You are aware that Bradford has had that injury several times and that he had to have surgery on it in college, right? Apparently not or else you wouldn't act like it's the same thing. And yes, it's more prudent to listen to Cecil than to say "I only care what he's done as a Broncos QB when he has only started one year and was injured nearly the whole year but ONLY missed two games". Not to mention that if you only cared what he did as a Broncos QB, you would see his performance last year and be all for a trade that brings Luck to Denver... But you only care about what he did as a Broncos QB when it suits your argument.

    Yes. Any rational Broncos fan would take Luck any day over Siemian. That's not a reach.

    Hmm don't know where you're going with the last part. Are you trying to say that we still win the Super Bowl without Brock? Because we wouldn't. Are you saying we are a playoff team with Siemian after 1 game? Because that's jumping the gun. If only the season was only 1 game.... Because then you and BK would have a leg to stand on.

    Yes I'd take Luck any day over Siemian. Yes I'd give up pieces to get Luck. No we wouldn't be giving up our future because we'd have a top 10 (Arguably top 5 QB) on a contract that is actually below market value for him now. If you try and tell me that Siemian has the makings of a top 5 QB in this league, I'll just stop any QB conversation with you for the future... That's not jumping the gun. That's an absurd amount of homerism.
    We won the SB because of a QB that was arguably the worst in the league stats wise. And I am not talking about Brock, I am am talking about PFM.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,235
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_Land View Post
    I'm right there with ya..

    Siemian has been showing some stones..and I'm not afraid to say that I'm a big fan of his. Ardent supporter.

    However, if you recall, Peyton was very injured as well. But that paid off and then some.

    I'm not saying he's PFM (no one is); I just don't think Luck is a player you pass on if he becomes available this summer, for instance.

    If the Colts want to keep giving gifts, I'm sure Elway will be glad to oblige.
    Manning was injured because he was old. We saw the best Manning had in 2013, but we saw the worst Manning was in 2014 and 2015. It wasn't injuries, it was old age.

    Regardless he was the only QB on our team, no matter how bad he was to give us chance.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,926
    Winning in the mold of the 2015 broncos is unsustainable. Same as 00 Ravens and 02 Bucs. It is and will continue to be a QB league.
    Denver Broncos 2018 Offensive Line Dreams
    LT: Williams LG: Crosby C: Paradis RG: Leary RT: Bolles


    How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    We won the SB because of a QB that was arguably the worst in the league stats wise. And I am not talking about Brock, I am am talking about PFM.
    We don't even get there without Brock though. Remember Brock won some very tough games including putting up 30 points on the Patriots... Ten times more points then Siemian's offense put up against the Pats last year.

    Sure he's not our future anymore but every Broncos fan can admit that he was integral to our Super Bowl run. I think it would be interesting if he stayed in Denver because O'Brien is trash with QB's, but that's another topic.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,340
    Booker started practicing again yesterday. I'm excited to see how he performs this year!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •