Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Week 2: Dallas Cowboys (1-0) @ Denver Broncos (1-0)

Week 2

(1_ -_0)_____________________ (1_ -_ 0)

Dallas___________Denver

____@ __________

Sunday, September 17th, 2:25 PM MT/ 4:25 PM ET, FOX
    Mile High Stadium, Denver, Colorado

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Dak Prescot - COMP 24 / ATT 39 / TD 1 / INT 0 / YDS 268
    Trevor Siemian - COMP 17 / ATT 28 / TD 2 / INT 1 / YDS 219

VS

RUSHING:
    Ezekiel Elliott - ATT 24 / YDS 104 / AVG 4.3 / TD 0
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 20 / YDS 81 / AVG 4.1 / TD 0

VS

RECEIVING:
    Terrance Williams - REC 6 / YDS 68 / AVG 11.3 / TD 0
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 5 / YDS 67 / AVG 13.4 / TD 0

VS

TACKLES:
    Sean Lee - SOLO 7 / AST 1 / TOT 8
    Brandon Marshall - SOLO 5 / AST 3 / TOT 8

VS

SACKS:
    DeMarcus Lawrence - SACKS 2.0 / FF 0
    Shaquil Barrett - SACKS 1.0 / FF 0

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Anthony Brown - INT 1 / PD 1 / TD 0
    Bradley Roby - INT 1 / PD 2 / TD 0

VS

FIELD GOALS:
    Dan Bailey - ATT 4 / MADE 4
    Brandon McManus - ATT 1 / MADE 2

SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Cowboys- KR AVG 21.0 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 0.0 / PK TD 0
    Broncos - KR AVG 36.0 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 16.0 / PK TD 0

Another tough game, but I actually feel a little bit better about this one than SD. I actually like the matchup of Elliott better than I did Gordon just for the fact that Gordon is more explosive and allusive. Nothing against Elliott, he's a hell of a RB. And Dak is a very promising QB and has shown it, but he's not as heady as Rivers. The amount of in game changes Rivers was doing was insane. I don't think Dak is on that level. Dallas' offensive line is on a whole another level though. Should be exciting. I doubt Leary is gonna play though, which really sucks.

Damn, Mud. You're on it. Very nice.

Short week from Monday and had a short midterm test in class today, so a fair amount of free time. Always nice to have back to back home games cause you really only need to edit half the work.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Another tough game, but I actually feel a little bit better about this one than SD. I actually like the matchup of Elliott better than I did Gordon just for the fact that Gordon is more explosive and allusive. Nothing against Elliott, he's a hell of a RB. And Dak is a very promising QB and has shown it, but he's not as heady as Rivers. The amount of in game changes Rivers was doing was insane. I don't think Dak is on that level. Dallas' offensive line is on a whole another level though. Should be exciting. I doubt Leary is gonna play though, which really sucks.
    Can't wait for this one.

Should be another great game.

TS is growing as a young savvy QB. Need help on the OL Major weakness.
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Biggest concern is how Dallas is going to attack the edges. They even have the zone read as a viable weapon...our LB's and OLB are going to be pressured all game long. Not to mention Dak's ability to evade....this could be trouble.

If we can stop their rushing attack. We can stop anybody's.

The outside worries me the most. I don't hate our chances inside as long as Davis and Marshall stay disciplined and don't over pursue. Honestly, if we can hold Dallas to what the Giants did, I'd take it. 130 yards and 4.0 ypc is legit, but it'll put them in a lot of 3rd down scenarios. They had 15 last game and they dominated the game.

Dak is a legit QB, but he's not close to the level of Rivers mentally right now, especially pre snap modifications. Few are to be fair. Mile High was ****ing loud. So awesome to see. Rivers even was quoted saying it was the loudest he's ever heard it here. We can hate Rivers (I don't), but you gotta give the guy credit. Deciphering the defense, modifying all level schemes and giving enough time to do move the WRs/TEs/RBs around (an insane amount I thought) while doing it all with roughly 15-20 seconds left on the play clock and doing it all without being able to hear a thing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm betting a young QB in Dak won't respond nearly as good as Rivers would.

I've always had a spot for rivers. One of if not the best competitor in the league. Still think if elway doesn't like what he sees at qb this year rivers has a real shot to land here. He was talking Denver up all week before the game how he loves the fans and stadium and city and when the fans are there they know what they are cheering and rooting for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Apparently Ray returning 10/30 Chiefs V. Broncos on ESPN

There's been a bit of smoke surrounding Andrew Luck's unhappiness in Indy.

May very well be a non-story, and the Broncos haven't even been mentioned or anything like that...

But...

It came up on Mike and Mike, then on twitter, and Luck's agent/uncle didn't really say much to quash it -- just some generic babble about how he signed a long extension and he's fully committed.

It would probably required three 1st-rounders at the very least, but could this be the third quarterback that comes to Denver from Indy and wins a superbowl?

Just something to keep an eye on.

I would trade a lot to get luck... A LOT
    Denver Broncos 2018 Offensive Line Dreams
    LT: Williams LG: Crosby C: Paradis RG: Leary RT: Bolles

How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

I think they would be interested in Ray and/or Roby as well. They stink at corner still and have no pass rush at all. Both those guys have round 1 pedigree and are young at valuable positions. Love them both, but they may get expensive soon as well.. if you can get a guy like Luck... that's the only way you part with a young talent such as Roby and/or Ray
    Denver Broncos 2018 Offensive Line Dreams
    LT: Williams LG: Crosby C: Paradis RG: Leary RT: Bolles

How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

#Broncos V. Green on finishing games, "Don't care if we're up by 40, I want to rip the soul out of other teams. Don't care about their soul"

Virgil just wants we we all want. Every player and coach should feel that way. SAVAGE comment and I love it

There aren't many teams that have a more pathetic roster than the Colts. The Jets come to mind, but with no Luck, the Colts are just as bad imo. If I was him, I'd be doing everything in my power to get out of there. Despite years of hot garbage OL play, they've done little to nothing to help him in the draft or FA. Let's just draft a small, speedy WR with our first pick and then sign an over the hill Andre Johnson instead. And the topper is they have probably the biggest jack*** owner in all of football. That said, I don't think there's any truth to the rumor. I'd love it to be true. I don't think I'd give up more than a 1st rounder and a solid player like Roby though just cause of his history of health issues. 2 years ago, I would've given up something stupid like 3 first rounders though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I would trade a lot to get luck... A LOT
    This. I might even be willing to give up Von to get him lol

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast