Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 262
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    You said Kyle didn't play and you're wondering why...

    He responded by saying the whole team didn't play this weekend.

    I don't see what was confusing
    Because the team and the scores had nothing to do with me saying Kyle should be playing against righties. Is that hard to comprehend?

    I was just stating "Brewers" because he didn't start 3 days in a row against them and I think all 3 were righties. Could be wrong on that part.

    And "the whole team didn't play"???

    You mean the whole team didn't play well?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    37,774
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsInBuffalo View Post
    Because the team and the scores had nothing to do with me saying Kyle should be playing against righties. Is that hard to comprehend?

    I was just stating "Brewers" because he didn't start 3 days in a row against them and I think all 3 were righties. Could be wrong on that part.

    And "the whole team didn't play"???

    You mean the whole team didn't play well?
    I said whole offense

    The whole lackluster showing is what I was taking a shot at

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,943
    They should leave Wilson in, let's see if he has what it takes to close out a 6 run game

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    37,774
    He's been so remarkably terrible with us. Nothing positive to say. Won't be on the playoff roster.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,505
    Cant wait to see Wilson closing games for us next year.

    #greattrade
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You're way more likeable

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    37,774
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    Cant wait to see Wilson closing games for us next year.

    #greattrade
    I see little reason to be upset and throw dirt on a FO for having a couple bad trades in 5 years, and none of us know how he will do next year.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,505
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I see little reason to be upset and throw dirt on a FO for having a couple bad trades in 5 years, and none of us know how he will do next year.
    No hate here just respect. Its really valuable having a lefty who cant throw strikes. Just like having a corner outfielder who cant hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You're way more likeable

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    14,659
    At this point, you'd have to seriously consider leaving J. Wilson off the playoff roster.

    I'm really confused as to what has happened to him since joining the team. He's been terrible...

    #FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    37,774
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    No hate here just respect. Its really valuable having a lefty who cant throw strikes. Just like having a corner outfielder who cant hit.
    Yeah you have the benefit of hindsight. Why don't you just teach it to the FO.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    19,199
    Wilson is so baffling. But at least we got a win

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    7,806
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Wilson is so baffling. But at least we got a win
    I thought he was a mistake from the get go and confused why Joe continue to put him in.

    However I was able to catch the start of Q pitching even tho I wasn't able to see the entire game but he still pitch solid every single time I watch him pitch so I must be his good luck charm. Whatever works to win is all that matters now as I am willing to do my part


    Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    7,806
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    They should leave Wilson in, let's see if he has what it takes to close out a 6 run game
    please don't!!! I don't trust him on the mound...


    Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    At this point, you'd have to seriously consider leaving J. Wilson off the playoff roster.

    I'm really confused as to what has happened to him since joining the team. He's been terrible...
    I actually think they do keep him off the roster. I am just interested to see what starting pitcher they leave of, or if they take all 5. If they take all 5, Wilson is definitely not on the roster. I see no reason to have more than 11 pitchers on the roster and with Rondon, Strop, Davis, Duensing, Montgomery and Edwards sure things there is no place for Wilson. And, honestly, I am not sure why they need 11 pitchers. Let's hope we get to find out their plan.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    64,489
    I was sure hoping the game I'm going to on the 26th wouldn't have playoff implications as we should have buried them bastards.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    64,489
    Somebody needs to unlock the product the win total thread so we can see how things are shaping up.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •