Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 256 to 262 of 262
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,204
    The last out of the series summed up the Mets perfectly, lol.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    The last out of the series summed up the Mets perfectly, lol.
    What happened? I'm on the road. (Passenger)

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,204

    9/12-9/14: Mets (63-80) at Cubs (77-66) #NotGothamCityEdition

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser 3 View Post
    What happened? I'm on the road. (Passenger)
    2 outs, runner on 3rd. Throw comes into the plate to Alex Avila who grabbed the ball but started stumbling backwards and as Avila is stumbling the runner decided to take off for home, so Avila underhand tossed the ball to the pitcher covering at home and the runner was out by a good metre.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    14,724
    Exactly how we should've played against the Mets...

    Now the real **** starts tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  5. #260
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    14,724

    9/12-9/14: Mets (63-80) at Cubs (77-66) #NotGothamCityEdition

    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    2 outs, runner on 3rd. Throw comes into the plate to Alex Avila who grabbed the ball but started stumbling backwards and as Avila is stumbling the runner decided to take off for home, so Avila underhand tossed the ball to the pitcher covering at home and the runner was out by a good metre.
    What a Mets way to end a game

    #FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Exactly how we should've played against the Mets...

    Now the real **** starts tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good win with J Hey and Rizzo with the big hits! The real series starts tomorrow for sure


    Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    16,626
    So much fun to be at games like this! They scored like 4 runs while I was downstairs getting nachos!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •