Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who had a better night than Braun Stroman

Manhandles Brock

Manhandles Cena

I know Jericho beat SCSA and the Rock in one night but that "wasn't clean"

Braun "monsterhandled" both with no assistance. John Cena. And. Brock Lesnar in the same night

Hell I don't think there's many weeks or months WWE superstars out together better than what they did for Braun last night

First Sim League Title!

Tough to say anyone. I think that we're going to see Brock cheat to win and retain. I wonder if they even setup where he takes a DQ or countout loss to Strowman.

still think Y2J was better because he actually won, and won the title

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Yup hard to argue anyone ever had a better night.. He beat 2 of the top 5 guys of all time and won the WCW and WWE/F title int he same night.

Daniel Bryan WM XXX night where he beat RKO/Batista to win the title and before that beat HHH to be put ion the match could close be argued.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Agreed on Y2J. But if this leads to him beating the Beast, then I think it might be up there as his unofficial coronation.

I can't believe there not going to put Braun over lesnar. Braun is hot and is over. I mean reigns has to beat Brock at mania for the title. Come on enough already. There are other ways to make roman look strong. Braun has fallen right into Wwes lap and there going to screw that up. Give Braun romans push and he will actually get over with the crowd.

All this for Braun to not win the title at No Mercy. I have no faith in Vince pulling the trigger even with how over Braun has been.

Vince wants his Roman Reign's coronation ceremony at Wrestlemania. 4 years in a row for Reigns in the main event but apparently this time its going to work .

Reigns nevvvveerrrr going to be super over as a face. Hs not going to be the next guy. He can be a part of wwe and be sucessful at a high level but he isnt going to be at a cena hogan rock austin level. Hes basically diesel but better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Technically Braun went 0-1...

Still a great night for him though. Typical WWE booking tells me he will lose to Brock at No Mercy.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 09-13-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I will say about Stroman... I could not have been more wrong about him. I thought he was a Great Khali type of big man who was super stiff or at best a Ryback type who could move a bit but still pretty damn stiff. Truth is, he's pretty good in the ring and has really surprised me. Most of his matches have at least been entertaining. That's pretty rare for a guy his size. Also the gimmick, the look, everything about his push feels organic. It just feels right.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Braun had a good night, no doubt, but let's no overrate it. Both Cena and Lesnar could have pull the "vet card" and not sell him at all. Braun had a good night.

Cena I thought had a good night, also. He buried Reigns. (Get better on the mic, ROMAN!) Then he made Braun look good. So this idea that Cena buries talent needs to stop.

Kevin Owens on Smackdown had the best night period. Who else gets to thrashed Vince McMahon. Kevin Ownes is being groomed to be the SCSA of his generation. Braun had a good night at Raw, Kevin Owens had a better night at Smackdown.
    Screw sabermetics.

Cena absolutely buried talent for a long time. But the last 2 years or so he definitely has put more guys over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Braun had a good night, no doubt, but let's no overrate it. Both Cena and Lesnar could have pull the "vet card" and not sell him at all. Braun had a good night.

Cena I thought had a good night, also. He buried Reigns. (Get better on the mic, ROMAN!) Then he made Braun look good. So this idea that Cena buries talent needs to stop.

Kevin Owens on Smackdown had the best night period. Who else gets to thrashed Vince McMahon. Kevin Ownes is being groomed to be the SCSA of his generation. Braun had a good night at Raw, Kevin Owens had a better night at Smackdown.
    Haha who would have known from when Owens tried to do the Stone Cold Stunner! Kevin just needs to come out and drink some sort of cheap Canadian beer and he's all set.

Who had a better night than Braun Stroman

So the top 3 is (in no order )

Braun
    DB
    Y2J

First Sim League Title!

KO definitely stole the week with his beatdown of VKM but Braun is really special. Stroman should beat Lesnar for sure. Brock Lesnar is probably leaving WWE after Wrestlemania next year so there is no long-term value in Brock. If there is no long-term value in Brock you should maximize the short-term value, and the best short-term value has to be Stroman winning.

No Mercy is Brock's final appearance of 2017. Meaning after No Mercy we won't see him again until the Royal Rumble. Nobody wants to see Brock carry the belt all the way to Wrestlemania, lose a predictable clean match to Reigns at WM, and then just up and retire. In the short-term it would be much better for the title to come back to RAW on a weekly basis and be defended at all the PPV's. Even if WWE still insists upon Brock vs Reigns for the title at WM they should still have Stroman win at No Mercy. First of all Stroman deserves it and secondly, Brock could win the title back at the Royal Rumble. It would allow the title to be on TV while Brock is being lazy and and still give them time to set up the match. Best short-term value.

It would be easy to write Brock off until January with an injury and WWE could book Stroman as this all-powerful monster who put Lesnar on the shelf for months. It would make Braun look great and give the title back to RAW. Lesnar could return in January and win it back before ultimately dropping it Reigns at WM and then go away forever.

Just to be clear, I am not in favor of Lesnar losing at No Mercy before coming back and winning the title in January, but I would prefer that to him retaining and not seeing the title again in 2017. It will be beyond disappointing if this is what they do with Brock and the title from now until WM: cleanly retains at No Mercy, hiatus until January, wins a one-off match against someone at Royal Rumble, hiatus until April, puts Reigns over in the main event of WM, retires. Please do better WWE, learn from past mistakes!
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-14-2017 at 05:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast