Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,070 of 1070

Thread: Prescott/Wentz

We could be talking about Summer and this guy brings up Fall like we were talking about Fall the entire time. His favorite shape must be a circle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    But BDAWK if the Eagles are eliminated from playoff contention by the last game again maybe you guys can get together and submit all your excuses plus the revised record to the NFL and they will change the Eagles record to what it should have been ..or could have been...lol
    Still pretending I started that huh? Cute.

Yes or no surf, you still havenít answered.

Did that conversation start with me like you claimed?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yes or no surf, you still havenít answered.

Did that conversation start with me like you claimed?
    Whether you started it or not it's what you do every year . What's the difference who started it. Don't act like you don't specifically bring up injuries drops or bad calls to downplay the wins and losses the Eagles have. And at the very least by me bringing it up so early it makes it impossible for any of you to do it outside of the Eagles forum without being called out. So even though I may have decreased your future post total by 10% I also improved the overall quality of the board by the same margin.

Alright, this thread has more or less devolved to trolling/baiting posts that lack the substance of which the thread was created for. Time to move on.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172