Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Prescott/Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Regardless, what a top loaded freaking draft that was.

1. Cam
    2. Von Miller
    4: AJ green
    5: Patrick Peterson
    6: Julio Jones
    7: Aldon Smith
    9: Tyron Smith
    11 JJ Watt
    14 Robert Quinn
    15: Mike Pouncey
    16: Kerrigan
    Marcell Dareus.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    yeah agree. Dak is an athletic game manager.
    Dak isn't a game manager really...he was 4th in yards per attempt last year...he throws it deep down field a lot.

You can't be a gun-slinger and a game manager at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    More like Win manager. He doesn't seem to be on the losing end of the game very often.
    Win Manager? LOL. Anyways yeah ur right, he does have a overall good team and the team wins more often then not. Its a team sport, its not as if his team sucks and he is the sole reason of winning the games. Win Manager LOL>

Quote Originally Posted by The Playmaker View Post
    Dak isn't a game manager really...he was 4th in yards per attempt last year...he throws it deep down field a lot.

You can't be a gun-slinger and a game manager at the same time.
    LMAO he is not a gun slinger, lol. wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Marcell Dareus.
    Not for nothin but he was an All-Pro in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Not for nothin but he was an All-Pro in 2014
    He wasn't a bust, but he has been a disappointment for a lot of his career. A lot of off-field issues, questions about his fitness and commitment. Certainly hasn't given the Bills the value of his draft slot.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Win Manager? LOL. Anyways yeah ur right, he does have a overall good team and the team wins more often then not. Its a team sport, its not as if his team sucks and he is the sole reason of winning the games. Win Manager LOL>

Yes that same team won 4 games the year before. Dak is way more than a game manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1223 View Post
    Yes that same team won 4 games the year before. Dak is way more than a game manager.
    Was his college team stacked? Serious question I can't name 1 of his team mates. Didn't he lead them to the school's first ever #1 ranking? Just seems like wherever he goes the results are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1223 View Post
    Different team, different year, different opponents, etc.

Eh, I don't buy this argument. How many college teams are like that where you only know of one guy. Wentz is the only guy you're going to know from North Dakota.

I'm not knocking Dak just saying college teams/ranks aren't always the best way to describe a pedigree.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Was his college team stacked? Serious question I can't name 1 of his team mates. Didn't he lead them to the school's first ever #1 ranking? Just seems like wherever he goes the results are the same.
    Eh, I don't buy this argument. How many college teams are like that where you only know of one guy. Wentz is the only guy you're going to know from North Dakota.

I'm not knocking Dak just saying college teams/ranks aren't always the best way to describe a pedigree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Especially in a place where scheme often means more than players.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Especially in a place where scheme often means more than players.
    That's the thing. How many great college players come in and fail in the NFL? I'd say a hell of a lot more fail than succeed. A lot of star talents in good college programs don't translate well in the NFL. It's normally your linemen and non-flashy players from those programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

That's the thing. How many great college players come in and fail in the NFL? I'd say a hell of a lot more fail than succeed. A lot of star talents in good college programs don't translate well in the NFL. It's normally your linemen and non-flashy players from those programs.
    Not only that:
    All-SEC team players Dak's Final year at Miss State, Dak Prescott, Fred Ross (WR), De'Runnya Wilson (WR).

And he played with 9 guys currently on NFL rosters. That's quite a bit of talent to be playing with.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not only that:
    All-SEC team players Dak's Final year at Miss State, Dak Prescott, Fred Ross (WR), De'Runnya Wilson (WR).

And he played with 9 guys currently on NFL rosters. That's quite a bit of talent to be playing with.
    Now add up the NFL players his opponents had. The SEC is pretty tough. But By itself it means nothing. Add it too his 14-2 record as a starter in the pros and it shows a pattern.

And yeah I couldn't name 1 of Wentz t eamates but could there be a bigger difference in competition between the 2 conferences. I think that's why Dak is further along right now as far as handling the speed of the game and the decision making. SEC is loaded with future NFL players.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast