Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Prescott/Wentz

When can luck leave lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    His a magnificent troll it seems.
    You should see him in the Cubs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I disagree. I think he's a much better player than he was early in his career. If he was the player he was early in his career I think that GB game would have looked even worse. I think he does a much better job of seeing the field, reading defenses, getting his team into better plays. Their offense has really expanded in terms of the different things they do because Wilson has progressed to be able to handle it. That doesn't mean it always works though. The point is that he started out in a limited role and then developed as a player to where he can handle a more diverse arsenal of offensive concepts and plays.
    Seattle won't win games depending on Russell. Run game took a hit, look at the results. He's an average QB and once his legs go, he's in trouble.

I see the comparisons between Wilson and Dak but there's just something different about Dak.

Dallas had 8 games decided by a TD or less last year so it's not like he's on a team that's blowing everybody out. Dak was 6-2 in those games. He's also getting ready to become the first player in the history of the NFL to throw fewer then 5 picks in his first 500 attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Also, I'm sure that I am going to be flamed for this by Cowboys fans, but Dak to me is a better version of someone like Alex Smith. Both are above average athletes and mobile. Both are accurate in the short game. Neither really take big risk and protect the ball well. Neither has a particularly big arm. Clearly to me Dak is more talented than Smith, but they are very similar players.
    Well it's not too off based from what I seen and read but I admit of not following Dak nor the Cowboys as I do despise that organization. Dak is making the smart safe plays like Alex do but i would not call him a game manager like Alex who is much better at clock management as oppose to taking less risk to minimize turnovers. Dak is is capable of taking risk but why put his team in such a position when he doesn't need to. Dak is smart enough to take what the defense gives him instead of forcing the issue which are traits of a winning QB. He's still learning as he goes but imo is head and shoulders above most young QB who was put into the fire from the get go

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I see the comparisons between Wilson and Dak but there's just something different about Dak.

Dallas had 8 games decided by a TD or less last year so it's not like he's on a team that's blowing everybody out. Dak was 6-2 in those games. He's also getting ready to become the first player in the history of the NFL to throw fewer then 5 picks in his first 500 attempts.
    There was something different about Wilson. There was something different about Cam. There was something different about....

I could go on and on.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I didn't but was we would draft Dak but they would rather run with Gabby and Ponder as the Bust twins who were drafted close to each other. Guess who selected between them?
    wait now your a Vikes fan? oh my lord this is awesome
    I like athletes like most fans do and they don't need to be from the team they support. Anyone who says that is what bandwagons do or it's wrong is full of ****. I follow Sammy cause he's my kind of player and you probably follow Zeke cause he's your kinda player based on your recent postings but I could be wrong.

Idolizing players regardless of their team is not against some cardinal rule in the sports fandom world. It's what sports fans do
    Last edited by eDush; 09-13-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Also, I'm sure that I am going to be flamed for this by Cowboys fans, but Dak to me is a better version of someone like Alex Smith. Both are above average athletes and mobile. Both are accurate in the short game. Neither really take big risk and protect the ball well. Neither has a particularly big arm. Clearly to me Dak is more talented than Smith, but they are very similar players.
    yeah agree. Dak is an athletic game manager.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    There was something different about Wilson. There was something different about Cam. There was something different about....

I could go on and on.
    There was? I don't remember hearing about those players as much. You heard about the leadership of Wilson. That's similar to the stuff you hear about Dak. But I don't remember hearing about the off the chart decision making.

That's the part that's hard to evaluate as a QB. The game is so much faster in the NFL. You see tons of Golden arms come into the NFL and fall flat on they're face because they panic when they have a half second to make a decision . But that's what Dak does best. When the original Brady Whisperer compares you to a young Brady you can bet your mental game is on point. Iv never heard someone like Charlie Weis talk about those players you mentioned like that.Could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    yeah agree. Dak is an athletic game manager.
    More like Win manager. He doesn't seem to be on the losing end of the game very often.

I like athletes like most fans do and they don't need to be from the team they support. Anyone who says that is what bandwagons do or it's wrong is full of ****. I follow Sammy cause he's my kind of player and you probably follow Zeke cause he's your kinda player based on your recent postings but I could be wrong.

Idolizing players regardless of their team is not against some cardinal rule in the sports fandom world. It's what sports fans do
    lololol youre so full of ****, i love it.

lololol youre so full of ****, i love it.
    It's a fact but you could at least answer the question of who was that single player that was drafted between Gabbert at 10 and Ponder at 12 in a draft class loaded with all star talent where 4 QB was taken within the top 15 picks. Once you can answer who that player is without looking it up, you will understand how to draft impact players going forward

It's a fact but you could at least answer the question of who was that single player that was drafted between Gabbert at 10 and Ponder at 12 in a draft class loaded with all star talent where 4 QB was taken within the top 15 picks. Once you can answer who that player is without looking it up, you will understand how to draft impact players going forward
    what the **** are you talking about????

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post

The QB with all of the tools and the flashy arm doesn't always get the job done. Dak has less than others, but does more with what he has. He is a guy that, in my opinion, can lead a team to and win a Super Bowl. That's really all I would care about from a QB on my team.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

what the **** are you talking about????
    Regardless, what a top loaded freaking draft that was.

1. Cam
    2. Von Miller
    4: AJ green
    5: Patrick Peterson
    6: Julio Jones
    7: Aldon Smith
    9: Tyron Smith
    11 JJ Watt
    14 Robert Quinn
    15: Mike Pouncey
    16: Kerrigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast