Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Prescott/Wentz

Prescott/Wentz

Maybe a bit early for this but these players may be the future of the NFL. And because of the heated rivalry inside of the most popular division in football this comparison will not be going away any time soon. This is what iv seen so far.

Wentz- Golden arm and size. Iv compared him to a big Romo and I see nothing t hst changed that. He can dodge defenders and go through his progressions. That's very rare. His short game accuracy needs some work...almost similar to #5 but if your a Eagle fan you have to be happy with what you see.

Prescot is sort of a enigma. Doesn't have the golden arm. Which is why most people just keep waiting for the bottom to drop out. But there's a reason why Charlie Wies said he reminds him of a young Tom Brady. And it's not his arm. It's his decision making and leadership and both were on full display last night. First off take the leadership. He cost Dez some real heavy Twitter trolling. But Dez never lost his temper. There were no clips of him throwing a tantrum. That was amazing. That's the leadership.

Kind of polar opposite players . Hard not to choose that arm of Wentz . That's why Brady is the goat because he has the entire package which is why you would have to pick Wentz over Dak right now because maybe Wentz catches up to Dak with decision making and leadership. Dal will never catch up to Wentzs arm so Wentz has the higher cieling right now anyway.
    Last edited by hughest4; 09-12-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Id take Wentz 100 out of 100 times... Hell Id take mariota as well 100 out of 100 times over him... I havent and dont see the hype... The dude was sick last year but he is going to fall so hard... if you are looking for everything a QB should have Wentz has it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Id take Wentz 100 out of 100 times... Hell Id take mariota as well 100 out of 100 times over him... I havent and dont see the hype... The dude was sick last year but he is going to fall so hard... if you are looking for everything a QB should have Wentz has it.
    Besides wins. But like I said that could change. Dak just seems to have incredible skills as far as processing information quickly which is the most important trait . But players like Mariotta and Wentz may catch up in that department which gives them a higher cieling. But right now Dak is much further along in that department.

Prescott/Wentz

I'd bet on wentz. Dak is really in the perfect situation to succeed with Zeke and the o line. I think we would see his weaknesses exposed if he didn't have them to rely on. That said Both teams should be more than pleased with how their future looks at QB

What would happen if dak was on the eagles and Wentz was on the cowboys

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Cool , keep watching
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    What would happen if dak was on the eagles and Wentz was on the cowboys

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    They would play for different teams, different cities
    #BringBackMatty

Ben is a better comp for Wentz than Romo is imo. Wentz can run if needed.

The way you usually evaluate QBs, this actually makes me fearful.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The way you usually evaluate QBs, this actually makes me fearful.
    If I had to pick one QB to just step in cold without knowing his offense, I would take Bradford over both of them 100 out of 100 times.

Why? ...he's Elite!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ben is a better comp for Wentz than Romo is imo. Wentz can run if needed.
    Big Ben is not as elusive.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Big Ben is not as elusive.
    Maybe young Ben he means?

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Maybe young Ben he means?
    This. Why would I compare him to the current Ben?

Ben was big enough to make guys bounce off, moved well enough to make guys miss, and could take off and go when he needed to.

Romo's more of the eludes in the pocket, not much of an actual runner though.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Maybe a bit early for this but these players may be the future of the NFL. And because of the heated rivalry inside of the most popular division in football this comparison will not be going away any time soon. This is what iv seen so far.

Wentz- Golden arm and size. Iv compared him to a big Romo and I see nothing t hst changed that. He can dodge defenders and go through his progressions. That's very rare. His short game accuracy needs some work...almost similar to #5 but if your a Eagle fan you have to be happy with what you see.

Prescot is sort of a enigma. Doesn't have the golden arm. Which is why most people just keep waiting for the bottom to drop out. But there's a reason why Charlie Wies said he reminds him of a young Tom Brady. And it's not his arm. It's his decision making and leadership and both were on full display last night. First off take the leadership. He cost Dez some real heavy Twitter trolling. But Dez never lost his temper. There were no clips of him throwing a tantrum. That was amazing. That's the leadership.

Kind of polar opposite players . Hard not to choose that arm of Wentz . That's why Brady is the goat because he has the entire package which is why you would have to pick Wentz over Dak right now because maybe Wentz catches up to Dak with decision making and leadership. Dal will never catch up to Wentzs arm so Wentz has the higher cieling right now anyway.
    HMMM, I think as far as Wentz goes and leadership and decision making, he is pretty good as a rookie and 2nd year QB. He is a team captain, he speaks us and says the right things. No concern on leadership at all.

Decision making as a 2nd year player is also pretty good. While playing behind a shady O-line and facing pressure as much as he does he keeps his eyes downfield and makes the right pass. Sometimes that pass might be risky tho but that is also his style of play (why he reminds me of favre). It is definitely easier for a QB to make a pass (decision) when he is standing in the pocket without pressure.

All in all two very good young QB's. I feel as if Wentz is doing more with less so that is why I pick him over Dak.

Besides wins. But like I said that could change. Dak just seems to have incredible skills as far as processing information quickly which is the most important trait . But players like Mariotta and Wentz may catch up in that department which gives them a higher cieling. But right now Dak is much further along in that department.
    Yes that is sooooo easy when you have no pressure on you. Dak benefits from that O line and from having Zeke. I think on a bad team you would notice mannny more problems with dak. Even without pressure he makes bad throws like every QB, just watch the 1st Q vs the giants.

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast