Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    It might go to Lovullo or Black.
    The team won 103 games without Kershaw for 2 months. Give the manager some credit. I don't buy crappy lineups or bad in game decisions. The team won 103 GAMES !

Quote Originally Posted by sidg View Post
    The team won 103 games without Kershaw for 2 months. Give the manager some credit. I don't buy crappy lineups or bad in game decisions. The team won 103 GAMES !
    The Cubs won 103 games last season but did Maddon win manager of the year?

I ****en hate these Rockies announcers... they're acting like they've won the WS for clinching the 2nd WC.

I think being off until Friday might actually improve their chances instead of hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I ****en hate these Rockies announcers... they're acting like they've won the WS for clinching the 2nd WC.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I'm expecting McCarthy to hit the DL after this 7th inning. Just strand that runner at 2nd please, and we'll call this a good outing.

The Cubs won 103 games last season but did Maddon win manager of the year?
    I think he will be in the running for best manager this year. He may not win but I don't think he is the worst manager entering into the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by sidg View Post
    I think he will be in the running for best manager this year. He may not win but I don't think he is the worst manager entering into the post season.
    He would have won until that awful stretch happened.

I think Jansen gets the Cy Young this year... he's at the top spot in the ESPN predictor with Kershaw slightly behind. It's too crowded with no one really running away with it.

Brewers had a fantastic season. I wouldn't be surprised if Craig Counsell won NL manager of the year.

I think Jansen gets the Cy Young this year... he's at the top spot in the ESPN predictor with Kershaw slightly behind. It's too crowded with no one really running away with it.
    I noticed that his ERA would be under 1.00 if it weren't for that disastrous outing against the Braves.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930