Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    **** Arizona for losing.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I've seen all I've need to see and there's no winning in the postseason while Roberts managing. I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks when we get swept in the first round. This teams only chance is for the Nats to get the best record and take on the WC team this team can't beat.

Friedman and our GM are only a couple of years older than me and it's like they grew watching a different game than me. I remember the days when you didn't produce you didn't play and Roberts is giving away at least a dozen at bats a game.

Dbacks actually scares me more since we can't ****ing beat them, especially recently. Rather take my chances against central

just checked the score... turned it off when chickenbrain baez came in... knew it was over then.

Does everyone agree the sky is falling yet?

It sure makes sense to have Granderson and his .208 average batting lead off.

Oh, it does not matter. This team is done. Can you believe where this team was and where they are now? They actually "upgraded" the team with trades for Yu and Granderson and the team is a horror show.

All I do know is they played way over their heads for 4 months.

What an unreal embarrassment. At this point, I am not even sure they are going to make the play offs.

Call me crazy or blind or stupid, but I think the Dodgers are going to do well in the playoffs.. and yes that includes possibly winning the WS. Just a hunch. No sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    call me crazy or blind or stupid, but i think the dodgers are going to do well in the playoffs.. And yes that includes possibly winning the ws. Just a hunch. No sarcasm.
    burn the witch!

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Call me crazy or blind or stupid, but I think the Dodgers are going to do well in the playoffs.. and yes that includes possibly winning the WS. Just a hunch. No sarcasm.
    nah dude... I was like you a couple of days ago but the issue now is the pitching just seems to be in shambles...

I assumed the hitting would get righted at some point but we just can't get a good outing from anyone at this point.

This team is mentally ****ed. It's not even about baseball anymore. They are mentally shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We actually played well 'this morning' haha. Down by four early, thanks meada, but we came back and scored four in one inning. Great sign. After puig homered in the fifth to go up 5-4, Roberts decides to keep josh Ravin out there and he walks the first batter - a big no no. I thought that was where we lost the game. I'm sick of Roberts looking for "length" in the fourth and fifth innings. Why? It's 5-4. Get a shutdown inning with fields/Baez and get length later when you build a lead. Bullpen did not do the job and hasn't during this losing streak.

I'm still of the mindset that things can be turned around. There's still plenty of time before the playoffs. I am starting to get more concerned though, I'll admit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Expanding the rosters to 40 is the worst thing that could have possibly have happened to this team, since Roberts feels the need to use the scrubs that have no business being on the ballclub. Only Little League ballclubs operate this way. Not everyone has to play. This has screwed up the chemistry on the playing field to some degree. I also feel that to some extent, the 10-day DL has been abused somewhat just to give players rest instead of it being used for players who are seriously injured. Although doing this can be beneficial, it can cause a player to lose some focus when he returns.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I'm saying the slump is officially over after watching Kershaw right now scream "let's go" to pump the team up after his lucky double.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I've seen all I've need to see and there's no winning in the postseason while Roberts managing. I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks when we get swept in the first round. This teams only chance is for the Nats to get the best record and take on the WC team this team can't beat.
    That kinda response is common for a fair weathered fan in giving up for the season? If I act like that, I would be characterized as one and deservedly so

Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast