Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 155
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49,595
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You are still putting yourself at risk. You as a boy want to make a false accusation of rape.. go right ahead. You want girls to take responsibility for what can happen when they get smashed.. You don't want boys to take responsibility for what they do when they get smashed. So you are simply a hypocrite. That's OK.
    You somehow, continue to twist what I am saying.

    I'm asking for the opposite. I'm asking for no hypocrisy and that all gender roles remain equal.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    10,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    You somehow, continue to twist what I am saying.

    I'm asking for the opposite. I'm asking for no hypocrisy and that all gender roles remain equal.
    You want them to be equal, without realizing they are not the same. It's highly unlikely that man worries about being taken advantage of by women while they are sleeping... why? Well because the sex roles are different. That was your example and it's ludicris, because if it happens it happens with incredible rareness.

    You want equality without addressing the inherent inequalities caused by our different roles. The equality is that women have to worry about a crime occurring (sexual assault) when they are out getting hammered, men have to worry about a crime being committed (false accusation) when they are out at a party getting hammered. That's as close to equality we are going to get in this situation (keeping in mind that one of those two events is far more likely to occur than another).

    Essentially you are the dude pissed off because women can wear open toed shoes via the dress code so you think you should be able to wear your ugly *** sandles all summer.
    Last edited by flips333; 09-13-2017 at 02:41 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    71,597
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You want them to be equal, without realizing they are not the same. It's highly unlikely that man worries about being taken advantage of by women while they are sleeping... why? Well because the sex roles are different. That was your example and it's ludicis, because if it happens it happens with incredible rareness.

    You want equality without addressing the inherent inequalities caused by our different roles. The equality is that women have to worry about a crime occurring (sexual assault) when they are out getting hammered, men have to worry about a crime being committed (false accusation) when they are out at a party getting hammered. That's as close to equality we are going to get in this situation (keeping in mind that one of those two events is far more likely to occur than another).

    Essentially you are the dude pissed off because women can wear open toed shoes via the dress code so you think you should be able to wear your ugly *** sandles all summer.
    I don't think Jeffy is a hippie

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333:31849632
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    You somehow, continue to twist what I am saying.

    I'm asking for the opposite. I'm asking for no hypocrisy and that all gender roles remain equal.
    You want them to be equal, without realizing they are not the same. It's highly unlikely that man worries about being taken advantage of by women while they are sleeping... why? Well because the sex roles are different. That was your example and it's ludicis, because if it happens it happens with incredible rareness.

    You want equality without addressing the inherent inequalities caused by our different roles. The equality is that women have to worry about a crime occurring (sexual assault) when they are out getting hammered, men have to worry about a crime being committed (false accusation) when they are out at a party getting hammered. That's as close to equality we are going to get in this situation (keeping in mind that one of those two events is far more likely to occur than another).

    Essentially you are the dude pissed off because women can wear open toed shoes via the dress code so you think you should be able to wear your ugly *** sandles all summer.
    Lol! Sad but likely true.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    10,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I don't think Jeffy is a hippie
    True. But non-hippies wear sandles... it's not like I said Birkenstocks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    27,436
    I am for not thinking about these things while we are drinking. I am against sexual assault. sobering up and being ashamed of your actions is part of life. thank you
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49,595
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You want them to be equal, without realizing they are not the same.
    Certainly appears liberals want equality when it favors women, and scream about differences when it's not convenient.

    Women, even if they are a physically weaker sex, are also responsible for their well being, their safety, and are capable of sexually assaulting someone.

    Personally. Two people getting ****ed up together, and then waking up regretting the sex and then referring to it as assault is not okay and is very damaging for the accused and it shouldn't be.

    It's part of going out drinking. You will likely do stupid **** that you regret. This does not refer to actual assault. Where someone is not capable, competent, or able to resist an unwanted sexual advance.

    It's highly unlikely that man worries about being taken advantage of by women while they are sleeping... why? Well because the sex roles are different. That was your example and it's ludicris, because if it happens it happens with incredible rareness.
    While I agree the sexual roles are different, that's also completely not true. Women want sex just like men do.

    You want equality without addressing the inherent inequalities caused by our different roles. The equality is that women have to worry about a crime occurring (sexual assault) when they are out getting hammered, men have to worry about a crime being committed (false accusation) when they are out at a party getting hammered. That's as close to equality we are going to get in this situation (keeping in mind that one of those two events is far more likely to occur than another).
    Your last part is simply not true.

    Essentially you are the dude pissed off because women can wear open toed shoes via the dress code so you think you should be able to wear your ugly *** sandles all summer.
    Couldn't be further from the truth, please stop trying to assume my beliefs as I've indicated plenty of times.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    10,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Certainly appears liberals want equality when it favors women, and scream about differences when it's not convenient.

    Women, even if they are a physically weaker sex, are also responsible for their well being, their safety, and are capable of sexually assaulting someone.

    Personally. Two people getting ****ed up together, and then waking up regretting the sex and then referring to it as assault is not okay and is very damaging for the accused and it shouldn't be.

    It's part of going out drinking. You will likely do stupid **** that you regret. This does not refer to actual assault. Where someone is not capable, competent, or able to resist an unwanted sexual advance.


    While I agree the sexual roles are different, that's also completely not true. Women want sex just like men do.

    Your last part is simply not true.



    Couldn't be further from the truth, please stop trying to assume my beliefs as I've indicated plenty of times.
    Conveniently, you think women should take responsibility to protect themselves against crime, but men don't have to. I can do this all day.

    If you honestly believe there are more false accusations of assault than actual assaults then you are silly.

    To the last point...
    God learn take a joke snowflake.
    Last edited by flips333; 09-13-2017 at 03:19 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    10,700
    https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv13.pdf

    Greater than 300,000 false accusations of sexual assault a year? Ha ha ha ha ha You are funny. See I can take a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49,595
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Conveniently, you think women should take responsibility to protect themselves against crime, but men don't have to. I can do this all day.
    No I absolutely do not, I have no idea where you are getting that from and you are creating that assumption, but I unequivocally do not think that, have not said that, and have not implied that.

    Please, for the last time, stop assuming what you think I mean, and just take my words for what they literally are.


    If you honestly believe there are more false accusations of assault than actual assaults then you are silly.
    Again, where in the hell did I say anything close to this?




    If you aren't even going to attempt conversation based on what I say, but rather what you think I am implying, then there is no point in going back and forth.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49,595
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv13.pdf

    Greater than 300,000 false accusations of sexual assault a year? Ha ha ha ha ha You are funny. See I can take a joke.
    Who the **** said there are over 300K false accusations per year? Or that there are more false accusations than honest ones? You continue to strawman the **** out of this conversation.

    Are you just slamming your keyboard in preparation for an argument that isn't being made, or are you confusing this discussion with another one from your past?

  12. #117
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,771
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    OHHHHHH NO.... There is no solid line so I can know if I am crossing a line? Jesus ****ing christ. You want a bright solid line you can walk up to and know it's OK.... sorry doesn't exist. If you have an inkling that you are crossing a line perhaps check in with the other person. If you think that are too smashed to give consent stop ****ing. If they are falling asleep... by that I mean unconscious....STOP ****ing. There are no solid lines.

    We want to talk about girls protecting themselves from a vulnerable situation.... HOW BOUT the guys protect themselves from a VULNERABLE ****ING SITUATION! You don't want to ruin your life? Practice some caution when getting hammered and ****ing.

    All of ya'll who are taking this position about alcohol and sex... if you are willing to blame the lady for it, well by logic you should be willing to blame the guy for it. EVERY kid on college campuses is told about this ****. So if a guy ****s some hammered drunk girl, he's putting himself at risk for expulsion. If you can't except this and still talk about girl's responsibility to protect themselves. Then you just have a full of **** argument, where you want all the risk on one side of the sexual equation. You may not think of yourself as mysogynistic, but that certainly is a mysoginistic argument.
    I think what most people are saying is that if both parties get hammered and consent to sex it is then on both of them for their own actions. If a woman later claims rape because she simply regrets what she did when drunk she is in the wrong and false accusations like that are very harmful.

    No one is putting all the blame on the women from what I can tell. They are just saying it isn't all on the man either.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    10,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    No I absolutely do not, I have no idea where you are getting that from and you are creating that assumption, but I unequivocally do not think that, have not said that, and have not implied that.

    Please, for the last time, stop assuming what you think I mean, and just take my words for what they literally are.



    Again, where in the hell did I say anything close to this?

    .

    Where am I getting this... I I asked a simple question if you agreed that men need to take responsibility if they put themselves in a risky situation (getting hammered and having sex with a hammered girl) where a crime might be committed against them (false accusations of rape). You have not answered that. If you said you agree with that statement then we actually agree. All this badgering is to try and get you to agree to that one statement
    Last edited by flips333; 09-13-2017 at 08:09 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49,595
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Where am I getting this... I I asked a simple question if you agreed that men need to take responsibility if they put themselves in a risky situation (getting hammered and having sex with a hammered girl) where a crime might be committed against them (false accusations of rape). You have not answered that. If you said you agree with that statement then we actually agree. All this badgering is to try and get you to agree to that one statement
    You are being completely inconsistent and have made giant assumptions throughout this.

    Of course guys have to take accountability for themselves. That's not new information.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    You are being completely inconsistent and have made giant assumptions throughout this.
    But no assumption as big, dangerous, and lazy as the "if you drink and you are a woman you might get raped so maybe kinda your fault not saying it is but ya never know" theory you keep pushing for...whatever reason.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •