Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Any TE needy teams? Zach Miller could be expendable with Sims signing and Shaheen getting drafted (and needing playing time).

but the bears like to have 5 TE's on their roster for some reason so thats probably just a dream
    Texans?

Any TE needy teams? Zach Miller could be expendable with Sims signing and Shaheen getting drafted (and needing playing time).

but the bears like to have 5 TE's on their roster for some reason so thats probably just a dream

[Blank] should trade for [Blank], and both teams win 2017

I am willing to trade David Johnson which I have on 2 of my FF where I picked 1st or 2nd overall for Sam Bradford right now!!!! It's a special offer for today or tomorrow only!!!!

A steal of a trade offer to you!

Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I am willing to trade David Johnson which I have on 2 of my FF where I picked 1st or 2nd overall for Sam Bradford right now!!!! It's a special offer for today or tomorrow only!!!!

Are you joking?

Cardinals should be on the phone right now with the Saints to get AP. Peyton can't use all 3 of them and to be honest it appears like AP will be the odd man out. So why deal with disgruntled AP when you can ship him for a late round pick. AP can handle most of the load until Johnson returns.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

Are you joking?
    No, i need an elite QB and they are all taken but I have DJ to trade for one....good offer?

During the offseason (before the draft) I was hoping that the Raiders would come up with some crazy trade, like our 1st round pick this year, and an undisclosed 2018 draft pick (based on performance) for Aaron Donald. But there's no way the team would be able to pay for Mack, Carr, Cooper, that O-line and Donald and still field a decent team.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    During the offseason (before the draft) I was hoping that the Raiders would come up with some crazy trade, like our 1st round pick this year, and an undisclosed 2018 draft pick (based on performance) for Aaron Donald. But there's no way the team would be able to pay for Mack, Carr, Cooper, that O-line and Donald and still field a decent team.
    I think they may accept a Mack for Donald trade but the Rams might want more than that. Donald is THAT valuable to them

Vinny Curry would help but doesn't address our biggest need. Our edge players are Flowers and Hightower. That's a great edge pairing. Wise looks good as a 3rd guy. Curry would add a nice layer of depth though.

Our big need is at off-the-line LB, particularly someone who can cover in space. Curry would help with that by allowing Hightower to move back to LB. But while he's an improvement in space, it's not like that's the strong part of his game. I'd rather target an off-the-line LB that can cover.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Vinny Curry would help but doesn't address our biggest need. Our edge players are Flowers and Hightower. That's a great edge pairing. Wise looks good as a 3rd guy. Curry would add a nice layer of depth though.

Our big need is at off-the-line LB, particularly someone who can cover in space. Curry would help with that by allowing Hightower to move back to LB. But while he's an improvement in space, it's not like that's the strong part of his game. I'd rather target an off-the-line LB that can cover.
    I came up with Curry because of inside outside versatility that lets Hightower move around.

PROCESSING

Thanks for making me now hate Sleeves.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Cardinals should be on the phone right now with the Saints to get AP. Peyton can't use all 3 of them and to be honest it appears like AP will be the odd man out. So why deal with disgruntled AP when you can ship him for a late round pick. AP can handle most of the load until Johnson returns.
    This is a very, very good idea.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Not a bad idea. AP or ingram. They seem to be running kamara more than either right now

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Step on up to the hyped Peterson for Peterson trade that will fill both team needs folks.

That's Adrian and Patrick for those not in the know

This is actually not a horrible idea. Not like the first page where someone mentioned trading Brees to the Broncos. What would the Cardinals give up for AD? He still hasn't shown anything and the Saints are not in a need to move him at the moment. The Saints could use o-line and d-line help or trade them a pick.

Jags have there share of RB's as well as they have Fournette who looks legit and Ivory who is also a bruiser as his primary back up. Then there is TJ Yeldon who hasn't really shown at the pro level what he was at Bama but I think still has potential to be decent. The Cardinals should also make a call to them as well.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast