Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    This is actually not a horrible idea. Not like the first page where someone mentioned trading Brees to the Broncos. What would the Cardinals give up for AD? He still hasn't shown anything and the Saints are not in a need to move him at the moment. The Saints could use o-line and d-line help or trade them a pick.

Jags have there share of RB's as well as they have Fournette who looks legit and Ivory who is also a bruiser as his primary back up. Then there is TJ Yeldon who hasn't really shown at the pro level what he was at Bama but I think still has potential to be decent. The Cardinals should also make a call to them as well.
    Patriots too. Report was they've received multiple calls on Dion Lewis... Arizona could look to all 3 of those teams for help... but I have a feeling they're going to ride it out with Ellington and Kerwynn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

I was wondering why I read lol 3 times today GB should trade for Lewis.

Don't think the Bears are interested in trading Fuller. They believe they have a defense to remain competitive.

I doubt they trade Miller but I think they should consider it. Problem is that Shaheen looks to be far away from being ready. That pick has a high bust potential.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Step on up to the hyped Peterson for Peterson trade that will fill both team needs folks.

That's Adrian and Patrick for those not in the know
    Why the **** would Arizona do this? Answer: They wouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I came up with Curry because of inside outside versatility that lets Hightower move around.
    I thought Curry was a pure edge guy. Didn't know he had inside-out versatility.

Regardless, he's a good suggestion either way. We could use better depth on the edge. Flowers/Hightower is a very good starting duo and like I said earlier Wise looks the part as the 3rd guy. Marsh as the #4 is fine but you don't want him any higher. So we basically have no depth to withstand an injury (kind of important with Hightower being injury prone) right now or flexibility to play Hightower at LB where we're not very good.

The thing is though, Shea McClellin is supposedly coming off IR later this year and he brings that extra depth on the edge. Not saying he's great but it's not like Curry is a pro bowler himself (hence his rumored availability). So I think I'd rather make a move for a LB because once McClellin comes back Curry would be kind of redundant.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Patriots too. Report was they've received multiple calls on Dion Lewis... Arizona could look to all 3 of those teams for help... but I have a feeling they're going to ride it out with Ellington and Kerwynn
    Interesting fact -- last Thursday was the first time the Patriots lost when Dion Lewis was in the lineup. Of course, at the rate the Patriots win games, it's not like he was the cause of their wins.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Interesting fact -- last Thursday was the first time the Patriots lost when Dion Lewis was in the lineup. Of course, at the rate the Patriots win games, it's not like he was the cause of their wins.
    That's weird lol. He's very good though, I'm not sure why he wasn't part of the game plan. Patriots might not have a better option in space than him... unless they're trying to preserve him for later in the year

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    That's weird lol. He's very good though, I'm not sure why he wasn't part of the game plan. Patriots might not have a better option in space than him... unless they're trying to preserve him for later in the year
    Belichick and Josh McDaniels are like Sean Payton -- they like rotating different running backs. NE has four of them (five if you count special teamer Brandon Bolden).

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Belichick and Josh McDaniels are like Sean Payton -- they like rotating different running backs. NE has four of them (five if you count special teamer Brandon Bolden).
    Trust me as a pats fan I know that lol. Dion was a huge part of the offense 2 years ago though. He's a great receiver out of the back field and since his acl injury he just hasn't been used as much. If they aren't gonna use him I wouldn't mind seeing if we can get some Lb help for him. Does Arizona have a LB that makes sense in a rare player for player trade?

Chris ivory to cardinals for jj nelson

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Why would Kyle Fuller be better than Mills or Robinson who were here all summer?
    Because they set the bar very low?

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I thought Curry was a pure edge guy. Didn't know he had inside-out versatility.

Regardless, he's a good suggestion either way. We could use better depth on the edge. Flowers/Hightower is a very good starting duo and like I said earlier Wise looks the part as the 3rd guy. Marsh as the #4 is fine but you don't want him any higher. So we basically have no depth to withstand an injury (kind of important with Hightower being injury prone) right now or flexibility to play Hightower at LB where we're not very good.

The thing is though, Shea McClellin is supposedly coming off IR later this year and he brings that extra depth on the edge. Not saying he's great but it's not like Curry is a pro bowler himself (hence his rumored availability). So I think I'd rather make a move for a LB because once McClellin comes back Curry would be kind of redundant.
    Curry is an edge guy. He can move inside on passing downs but that is it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123