Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Blank] should trade for [Blank], and both teams win 2017

One week in, but who should be trading for what?

I'll start with a double dipper:
    Seattle should send picks to Cleveland for Joe Thomas and a 6th to Pittsburgh for Ramon Foster.

New England should send a 3rd to Philly for Vinny Curry.

PROCESSING

I'd gladly take a 3rd back for Curry.

With the news of Darby only being out up to 6 weeks, I'd change my stance now. But figured the Eagles would trade something to the Bears for Fuller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'd gladly take a 3rd back for Curry.

With the news of Darby only being out up to 6 weeks, I'd change my stance now. But figured the Eagles would trade something to the Bears for Fuller.
    Probably Kendricks since that's been the rumor in Philly for like a year lol. At this point, it makes a ton of sense with Darby out 4 to 6 weeks but IDK.

A 3rd for Curry would be great too.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Why would Kyle Fuller be better than Mills or Robinson who were here all summer?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Why would Kyle Fuller be better than Mills or Robinson who were here all summer?
    I don't think either of us expect it to happen, but i think these scenarios are only in a vacuum. So, strictly hypothetical for the sake of conversation.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Broncos should trade for Brees and both teams win.

Broncos get a competent QB while the Saints can finally do a complete rebuild.

Wouldn't be shocked if the Bills traded Shady and Tyrod if things go south before the trade deadline.

Talent and has another year of control. In house would probably be better for the "being here all summer" point though.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Talent and has another year of control. In house would probably be better for the "being here all summer" point though.
    But for next year we already have Darby, Jones, Mills and Douglas. I'm not sure why the Bears would want Mychal Kendricks either. He's also good in his limited role for us.

Raiders should trade a 5th to the Eagles for Mychal Kendricks. Eagles have had Kendricks on the block for what seems like a few years now. Raiders take on the cap and the send a 5th to Philly. Think it would be a good trade for both sides.

Never Forget

Lions should trade Eric Ebron for whatever someone will give them. They just don't use him. May as well try and get something out of that blown pick.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

But for next year we already have Darby, Jones, Mills and Douglas. I'm not sure why the Bears would want Mychal Kendricks either. He's also good in his limited role for us.
    Two CBs coming off injuries, one proven (by that point), and one who we have no idea about. Fuller would immediately move into the top CB on the team based on the combo of talent and health today. I wouldn't even mind doing something like Douglas and a 5th or something later for Fuller.

I don't think Kendricks either, Young suggested that. I'd actually prefer to keep Kendricks at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Seattle should send picks to Cleveland for Joe Thomas and a 6th to Pittsburgh for Ramon Foster.
    The Steelers are a playoff team; why would they trade Foster for a draft pick? Also, Foster is worth more than a sixth rounder (I'm thinking fourth or fifth), even though he's getting up there in age.

The Chiefs should trade ELB Tanoh Kpassagnon (who doesn't really fit their defense) to Detroit for SS Miles Killebrew, who they can keep as a backup in 2018 when Eric Berry comes back. Kpassagnon could be a DE in Detroit's 4-3.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Steelers are a playoff team; why would they trade Foster for a draft pick? Also, Foster is worth more than a sixth rounder (I'm thinking fourth or fifth), even though he's getting up there in age.

The Chiefs should trade ELB Tanoh Kpassagnon (who doesn't really fit their defense) to Detroit for SS Miles Killebrew, who they can keep as a backup in 2018 when Eric Berry comes back. Kpassagnon could be a DE in Detroit's 4-3.
    Foster is 32, the oldest guy on the line, and Finney has actually played better at 1/6th the price.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

The chiefs haven't changed their defense in 4 years, and they just spent a second on the guy. I think he has a role to play... he has the versatility to play Edge and DE in the 3-4. Barring another injury we are fine at safety

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast