Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you actually read the polls?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 66.67%
  • no

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sandoval really needs to sit the **** down. What the hell are they even playing him for??
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Sandoval really needs to sit the **** down. What the hell are they even playing him for??
    Because Panda hats are still a thing.

Get rid of his ***, and let him take his hats with him and sell 'em on eBay or some ****. He ****ing sucks big time.

Get rid of his ***, and let him take his hats with him and sell 'em on eBay or some ****. He ****ing sucks big time.
    He got a base hit and just scored. They'll have a two year extension at his locker after the game.

Giants win at 2:11 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    He got a base hit and just scored. They'll have a two year extension at his locker after the game.
    Damn him. The 1 hit every ~40 AB's is just enough to make him valuable to this team...

I honestly didn't believe LA was this bad, figured it just a mere speed bump and they'd quickly get back on track. But getting beat by the Giants... man that's some pretty serious ****!

one game though... if they lose this series, especially if they get swept, then i'd be worried if i were a bodger...

Damn him. The 1 hit every ~40 AB's is just enough to make him valuable to this team...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    he he he

T - 11 and holding...
    Last edited by pachyderm; 09-12-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Our contribution to this theater of pain.

Because it's the Giants. Once they signed him there was no way they weren't going to eventually play him and give him unlimited opportunities to prove himself. Anyone who thought he would stick around in the minor leagues or be a bench bat is a fool, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Because it's the Giants. Once they signed him there was no way they weren't going to eventually play him and give him unlimited opportunities to prove himself. Anyone who thought he would stick around in the minor leagues or be a bench bat is a fool, sorry.
    Would rather see Hwang in there, or bring back Gillaspie. Let Tomlinson start at 3B for chrissakes. Sandoval hasn't been an MLB caliber player since....

Might as well get him his reps in what is truly a lost season. Not like there's anyone else at 3B beating down the door for this franchise.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Obviously would prefer a better draft spot, but LA losing to a team 30 games under .500 is hilarious.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    It's too bad we were playing a playoff contending Dodgers team that night so Bochy just let JT deliver the lineup card. Would've been fun to see him "start" the game and get pulled after the first batter or whatever.
    I remember the Giants put him at first base during top 1st warmups. Vizquel purposely kept throwing balls in the dirt that JT had to dig out and they were both laughing. Giants subbed him out before first pitch was thrown.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Might as well get him his reps in what is truly a lost season. Not like there's anyone else at 3B beating down the door for this franchise.
    This. Not like he's breaking the bank either. I still don't see him starting next season. He's getting an extended tryout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    This. Not like he's breaking the bank either. I still don't see him starting next season. He's getting an extended tryout.
    I understand no/low risk part, but I don't get why he needs a "tryout". Just to make absolutely positively sure he absolutely positively sucks??

When we were competing for PO spots the past 6 years the younger guys never had a chance to play. Now that the season is (has been for a looooong time) lost, here's the chance to give those guys playing time. Maybe someone will get hot enough to garner interest for an offseason trade or some ****. We've really got nothing to lose, and there's really nothing to prove with Sandoval.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast