Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you actually read the polls?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 66.67%
  • no

1 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    We're playing Washington for three games without Kershaw pitching. So it'll be a miracle just to win one game over there.
    Just a gut hunch by me, but I always thought the Nats look good during the season but don't always play up to that in the playoffs. If I'm the Dodgers I'm more worried about the Cubs, or even AZ or CO. But... baseball is an 'anything can happen' kind of game!

But I like LA's pitching, and I think that gives them an edge. And for the record, I don't believe for a second that CK is somehow playoff cursed. If I'm in the playoffs there's nobody I'd rather have going for me, 'curse' and all.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

Not cursed; merely a mental midget that crumples under pressure.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

You'd take Kershaw over Bumgarner in a playoff game?
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

There are people on this forum that are so upset with the current makeup and performance of this team, that they can't see past what is right now. Classic What Have You Done For Me Lately syndrome.

Bumgarner in the playoffs is Kershaw of the regular season. Kershaw in the playoffs is Cain of this current season.
    Baseball has been very very good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    You'd take Kershaw over Bumgarner in a playoff game?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamOG View Post
    There are people on this forum that are so upset with the current makeup and performance of this team, that they can't see past what is right now. Classic What Have You Done For Me Lately syndrome.

Bumgarner in the playoffs is Kershaw of the regular season. Kershaw in the playoffs is Cain of this current season.

I said nothing about Bumgarner, don't know where that comes from. Was replying to dd referring to the Dodgers, Kershaw, and his playoff troubles.

Well you did say you'd take Kershaw over ANYONE come playoff time.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

"I don't believe for a second that CK is somehow playoff cursed. If I'm in the playoffs there's nobody I'd rather have going for me, 'curse' and all."

I suppose #24 was only talking about the current batch of playoff teams.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Just a gut hunch by me, but I always thought the Nats look good during the season but don't always play up to that in the playoffs. If I'm the Dodgers I'm more worried about the Cubs, or even AZ or CO. But... baseball is an 'anything can happen' kind of game!

But I like LA's pitching, and I think that gives them an edge. And for the record, I don't believe for a second that CK is somehow playoff cursed. If I'm in the playoffs there's nobody I'd rather have going for me, 'curse' and all.
    Second thought, we're not facing Max Scherzer or Gio Gonzalez in this series.

But still, the Nats offense is a force to be reckoned with.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Second thought, we're not facing Max Scherzer or Gio Gonzalez in this series.

But still, the Nats offense is a force to be reckoned with.
    Puig won't be able to rely on his well placed bloop attack between 2nd and RF to happen two more times. You aren't facing the San Jose Giants tonight.

I wish you nothing but the best failure in the playoffs, I suppose if North Korea made it in I would root for the Dodgers, other than that ...

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Puig won't be able to rely on his well placed bloop attack between 2nd and RF to happen two more times. You aren't facing the San Jose Giants tonight.

I wish you nothing but the best failure in the playoffs, I suppose if North Korea made it in I would root for the Dodgers, other than that ...
    Jayson Werth just lost a ball in an overcast twilight sky on an Andre Ethier flyball. He missed it by about 50 feet.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    "I don't believe for a second that CK is somehow playoff cursed. If I'm in the playoffs there's nobody I'd rather have going for me, 'curse' and all."

I suppose #24 was only talking about the current batch of playoff teams.
    Nah, nothing that controversial I'm afraid, certainly wasn't intended to be. Only commenting on Dodgers and CK specifically with his playoff problems.

Of course if he ***** the bed this year I may be inclined to believe he is cursed after all...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234