Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rank These QBs

Rank These QBs

On who you think will be the best of the bunch this year with these names below

Wilson
    Dalton
    Cousins
    Eli
    Newton
    Palmer

All of these guys are either on the decline/lack the track record or arent great throwing QBs but have proven they can play at a high level but were also bad today for their teams. I left other guys off because their not as high profile nor are they as big of a question mark... I also left brady off because brady is brady.
    Last edited by hughest4; 09-11-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Wilson
    Dalton
    Cousins
    Eli
    Newton
    Palmer

All of these guys are either on the decline/lack the track record or arent great throwing QBs but have proven they can play at a high level but were also bad today for their teams. I left other guys off because their not as high profile nor are they as big of a question mark... I also left brady off because brady is brady.
    Cam, Wilson, Palmer, Cousins, Dalton, Eli in their prime ofc in that order, my opinion

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Cam Newton and Andrew Luck

As of right now I would rank them
    1. Cousins
    2. Wilson
    3. Newton
    4. Dalton
    5. Eli
    6. Palmer

3-5 could easily switch in order for me.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Cam Newton and Andrew Luck
    No specific order either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Wilson
    Dalton
    Cousins
    Eli
    Newton
    Palmer

Cousins
    Wilson
    Eli
    Palmer
    Newton
    Dalton

In that order.

Wilson would probably be better with a better o-line but we can say the same for most QB's.

Newton is overrated. He wouldn't have won MVP without his run threat. His passing is overrated. Still a decent overall threat but if we're just talking about passing it is what it is.

Palmer throws too many ints but that also comes with taking a lot of shots downfield. I like that he recovers from ints. He'll keep throwing downfield like nothing happened but sometimes that means he'll throw another int. And another. lol

Dalton has a lot to prove. It's time for him to **** or get off the pot.

Eli needs good WR's around him. He's not the type of elite QB that will make everyone better. His play is spotty. He can be great one week and really bad the next.

Cousins needs to improve in the redzone. He generates a lot of yardage which is great. His completion rate as a starter is great. If he plays the same this year I think he'll be a borderline top 10 QB. Close to Rivers. He's a wobbler. This year he has different WR's and a new OC so maybe he'll downgrade to a top 15 QB. Who knows.

Wilson
    Cam
    Cousins
    Dalton
    Eli
    Palmer

I'm not sure any of these QB's has a good year based on what we saw yesterday though.

Wilson was pretty bad and his line is awful.

Newton was just meh.

Cousins was awful.

Dalton's offense still hasn't figured out how to erase a zero on the scoreboard.

Eli was pathetic.

Palmer threw 3 picks yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post

Wilson
    Dalton
    Cousins
    Eli
    Newton
    Palmer

Cousins
    Wilson
    Eli
    Palmer
    Newton
    Dalton

In that order.

Wilson would probably be better with a better o-line but we can say the same for most QB's.

Newton is overrated. He wouldn't have won MVP without his run threat. His passing is overrated. Still a decent overall threat but if we're just talking about passing it is what it is.

Palmer throws too many ints but that also comes with taking a lot of shots downfield. I like that he recovers from ints. He'll keep throwing downfield like nothing happened but sometimes that means he'll throw another int. And another. lol

Dalton has a lot to prove. It's time for him to **** or get off the pot.

Eli needs good WR's around him. He's not the type of elite QB that will make everyone better. His play is spotty. He can be great one week and really bad the next.

Cousins needs to improve in the redzone. He generates a lot of yardage which is great. His completion rate as a starter is great. If he plays the same this year I think he'll be a borderline top 10 QB. Close to Rivers. He's a wobbler. This year he has different WR's and a new OC so maybe he'll downgrade to a top 15 QB. Who knows.
    Kirk is top over Cam near bottom I know it wasn't based on yesterday's game that's for sure and he's no elite.

Cam
    Cousins
    Eli
    Wilson
    Palmer
    Dalton

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Cam
    Cousins
    Wilson
    Dalton
    Eli
    Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm saying who I would rather have right now:

Newton (very good)
    Wilson (good)
    Cousins (above average)
    Dalton (meh)
    Manning (close to done)
    Palmer (done)

Having Russell Wilson as my starting QB would annoy me though due to his personality. Shelling quack products, marrying a celebrity but taking a vow of chastity before it, blaming his SB losing interception on God, etc.

I could get behind Newton's cockiness though and I like Dannon Oikos joghurt.

Wilson
    Cam
    Cousins
    Eli
    Dalton
    Palmer

I think Wilson and the Seahawks always find a way to put together a good season when it's all said and done, no matter how many times they look vulnerable. It'd be interesting to see how Cam and the Panthers go about taking better care of his body. I think he still has room to grow as a pocket passer, but likely still above the rest at this point. Cousins is up and down and has new weapons in place to play with, wouldn't bet on him being better than average. Eli is declining, and a bad OL combined with pretty terrible play calling doesn't help. With Odell back and the defense continuing the same level of play, he might just be a very decent game manager if he's allowed to. Dalton has quite a lot yet to prove, and Palmer's best days are behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Wilson
    Cam
    Cousins
    Dalton
    Eli
    Palmer

I'm not sure any of these QB's has a good year based on what we saw yesterday though.

Newton was just meh.

Cousins was awful.

Dalton's offense still hasn't figured out how to erase a zero on the scoreboard.

Eli was pathetic.

I feel weird that I've been agreeing with you this much lately

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Wilson
    Cam
    Cousins
    Dalton
    Eli
    Palmer

Newton was just meh.

Cousins was awful.

Eli was pathetic.

Like you claim you knew Carr was gonna be elite and Manziel was a bust after the fact

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Haha it's because I'm not as much of a homer anymore. I took a deep look at my homerism and decided it was clouding my ability to value NFL players as a whole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast