Browns
    49'ers
    Jags
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Jets, 49ers, Browns top 3. I think we'll know who the other two are by week 8. Browns might switch to the 5th worse team depending on QB play.

Heck, even the Niners might win 4 games. Our first half of the schedule is going to be a loss but there's some winnable games in the second half.

I also think the young Niners team will start to play better by the second half of the season. Yesterday the defense looked better than last year. The main issue yesterday was the o-line, penalties and drops. Hoyer was abused. He's still not the long term answer at QB.

I want them to lose. I want Rosen or Darnold.

I mentioned the Bengals because I think it's very overlooked how bad their offensive tackles are compared to 2015 and before. Dalton is good statistically with protection and multiple targets, but he doesn't have that anymore.

Jets
    49ers
    Browns
    Bears
    Bengals

I think both the Texans and Colts are in that next tier though. O'Brien is a QB killer and he made the switch to a rookie after the first half of the first game.... That they got blown out by the Jags. Texans have the feeling of incredible disappointment all over them this year.

Colts are so so so bad without Luck. I think even MTM has to agree that Luck is far better than anyone imagined after seeing that game yesterday. The Rams put an absolute beat down on them.... And Pagano is an awful head coach. How do you not even know the team that beat your ***? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Houston is worse than all of them.
    ... What

Cincinnati is gonna finish with the worst record in the AFC North.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Cincinnati is gonna finish with the worst record in the AFC North.
    Other than CLE I agree.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

The Jets were beat soundly by a team trying to tank.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I think Cleveland actually played pretty well. Their defense actually looks like it can play... Jets and 9ers should be the worst teams easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

1. NYJ
    2. Ind
    3. SF
    4. Arizona
    5. Cleveland
    6. Houston
    7. Chicago
    8. Cinci

Don't think Chicago is as bad as some people think.

I'm surprised only one person has said Arizona. They're gonna be really bad offensively with Johnson out.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I'm surprised only one person has said Arizona. They're gonna be really bad offensively with Johnson out.
    Reality is they were probably roughly a 7 win team with Johnson. Without? Let's say he comes back around thanksgiving. Arizona could legitimately be a 3-9 or 2-10 team at that point and why even both activating him at that point? Carson Palmer is done. It's been 2 years since he has looked like a viable NFL QB. Nobody in that WR Corp scares you anyway. Fitz is a legend and will be in the HOF someday, but he is not capable of carrying an entire offense. The offensive line is atrocious which just makes things worse with Palmer. Ellington might be the only NFL caliber RB worth rostering on a 53 man NFL team. This team isn't built to win games 16-13 which is how they are going to have to win.

Jets bears niners saints browns

I recently read a funny quote about the Jets. I can't remember who said it, but it goes something like this. "As a kid I was really into the Jets. Then I was really into girls. I realized sometimes girls wouldn't fv(k me. So I got back into the Jets. The Jets would always fv(k me". Hahahaha!

Jets
    Niners
    Jets
    Niners
    Jets

The Jets may as well start making the wrong choice of which franchise QB they're going to take #1 overall next spring
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast