Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    2,640
    WWE does need more part timers, which Rousey would be, they need less part timers. One can even argue that part timers are hurting the WWE.

    So yeah, I'm not interesting in the "The Battle of the Four Horsewomen" thing they WWE is trying to build.
    Screw sabermetics.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    51,940

    Am I the only one?

    I'm cool with it cause I love pops and moments. It will be one hell of a pop. Then the Charlotte Ronda face off will be one hell of a pop and moment.

    I love that about wrestling so sign me up


    First Sim League Title!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44,987
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The women that are good are REALLY good. Your Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Becky, Naomi, Natalya. But the others are decent to meh. The fact that Alicia Fox still has a job in WWE is repugnant to me. She is just terrible and does nothing good. Dana Brooke, Tamina, and Nia Jax are really the only other ones who I think have potential to be in the class with the first list that I mentioned. Nia Jax understands her character and has shown a lot of development. She also has some interesting potential as a face. She seems to have an understanding for comedic timing that could really aid her down the road. Tamina has an imposing look and a legacy that really helps her. She just needs to get a character. She isn't Rusev and WWE shouldn't just swap her in for Rusev under Lana.
    agree, but I don't think Dana and Tamina have potential. They brought Dana up WAY too quickly and got thrown to the wolves and now she's irrelevant, and Tamina is too old.

    I think the MYC should do wonders for the Raw and SD divisions because they're both bad atm.


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    27,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I was with you until a few yrs ago when I watched that NXT takeover fatal 4 way with the horsewomen. It was the first NXT event I ever watched (excluding that weird NXT where the guys had coaches), and I didn't expect much at all out of the women's match because I didn't care for women's wrestling, but I was shocked at how amazing that match was. That was the match that got me into women's wrestling (I was shocked at how good Sasha Banks was...I assumed she was just a standard women's wrestler like most others).

    I've watched all of the MYC, and I didn't think many of the matches were very good at all, which supports your point, but there were probably 4-5 good matches. There are like 5-6 very good women there that would be good on the main roster.
    I didn't watch it. I can't imagine it was nearly as good as the CWC. The CWC was one of the best things I've ever seen in wrestling. There were sooooooo many good matches in that tournament. Even most of the random 1st round match ups were really good. It's a shame the Cruiser Weight Division has been so bad since then.

    I didn't watch the UK Tourney either. I've heard good things and I think Dunne and Bate have some potential, but I just never felt the desire to tune in for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I didn't watch it. I can't imagine it was nearly as good as the CWC. The CWC was one of the best things I've ever seen in wrestling. There were sooooooo many good matches in that tournament. Even most of the random 1st round match ups were really good. It's a shame the Cruiser Weight Division has been so bad since then.

    I didn't watch the UK Tourney either. I've heard good things and I think Dunne and Bate have some potential, but I just never felt the desire to tune in for some reason.
    It wasnt half as good as the cwc as someone who watched both. The matches and commentary were wayyyyy better (sorry to say this but i think JR needs to hang em up. Love him but hes clearly past it at this point. Lita is just a bad commentator also, like i expected. The guy just doesn't suit her)

    I didn't watch the British tourney either because i didnt know anyone and didnt see the point of it. I love Dunne from the few matches I seen of him. Bate is really good too

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,213
    If Rousey wants to become a WWE Superstar I would approach it with an open mind, but WWE should NOT give her a mega push immediately just because she is Ronda Rousey. She should start on NXT and if she is good, give her a strong run with NXT Women's Championship before bringing her up to the main roster.

    Ultimately Rousey isn't the star she once was when she was dominating the UFC and WWE shouldn't treat her as such because of her past success. However if she puts her head and really learns how to wrestle she could be a great asset for the WWE. Really teach her how to wrestle, start her in NXT and just see how far she can get.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    27,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    It wasnt half as good as the cwc as someone who watched both. The matches and commentary were wayyyyy better (sorry to say this but i think JR needs to hang em up. Love him but hes clearly past it at this point. Lita is just a bad commentator also, like i expected. The guy just doesn't suit her)

    I didn't watch the British tourney either because i didnt know anyone and didnt see the point of it. I love Dunne from the few matches I seen of him. Bate is really good too

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Daniel Bryan and Mauro were excellent on commentary during the CWC. I loved when DB would gush over Tozawa's German Suplex, Gallagher's running drop kick, and Ibushi's kicks. None of those moves would have gotten me excited normally, but DB put them over so good that I fell in love with those spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Daniel Bryan and Mauro were excellent on commentary during the CWC. I loved when DB would gush over Tozawa's German Suplex, Gallagher's running drop kick, and Ibushi's kicks. None of those moves would have gotten me excited normally, but DB put them over so good that I fell in love with those spots.
    DB knowing alot of the guys really boosted the commentary, and the way he sold his intrigue about the guys he didnt know was cool also. JR and Lita clearly didn't know many of MYC women and it showed. Plus JR had several wrong calls, and Lita would get lost in the middle of thoughts lol


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •