Thread: 'It'

'It'

Thoughts? Did it live up to the hype?

I personally ****ing loved it.

Too bad it's only part 1
    I probably won't see it until it's rentable with a kid on the way soon

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I loved it.

The banter between the kids was hilarious. Creepy and dark with a couple of scary parts, not too scary though.

Sadly the sequel won't be out till late 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved it as well.

I did not expect the humor in the movie going into it but I feel like it helped the movie work. The movie really wants the audience to relate to and root for the kids (something horror movies can struggle to do ala Annabelle 2). When they are in danger you are nervous for them (assuming you have not read the book or saw the 90's movie before). I may be prisoner of the moment but I think I like this Pennywise more that Tim Curry's version. Tim Curry's, while really entertaining, felt like a person despite the unnatural elements to the movie, the current one felt out of this world.

It was excellent, just like people have already said the humor from the kids made it great. Pennywise was really good, the effects were really good. I can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully it's before 2019.

They haven't even started production let alone cast the adult parts yet, no way we see the sequel in 2018.

I saw it and I really enjoyed it, it was probably a bit too long and had numerous parts that felt like "false endings", but overall the movie was really good.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=49776907

Holy **** that's a lot of money. Good for the people involved though, they deserve it. I believe this puts it behind Deadpool for the largest opening weekend for an R-rated movie ever.

Loved it.. Was entertained the whole time. Finn Wolfhard is awesome

The original was a pos, this couldnt possibly be worse. That being said, I have no interest based on how stupid the original was
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

It was a great adaptation. Some changes from the book but overall was pretty accurate. Exceeded my expectations for sure. Fun.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    The original was a pos, this couldnt possibly be worse. That being said, I have no interest based on how stupid the original was
    I agree that the original one was crappy, but their is absolute no reason as to not watch this one because that one sucked, unless you did not like the story because yeah it's basically the same.

It really enjoyed it. It was funny, had heart, and plenty suspenseful. Probably one of my favorite movies of the year.

One thing I did notice, though something extremely minor, but just wanted to point out was when they were doing the blood oath, the piece of glass had no blood on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    It really enjoyed it. It was funny, had heart, and plenty suspenseful. Probably one of my favorite movies of the year.

One thing I did notice, though something extremely minor, but just wanted to point out was when they were doing the blood oath, the piece of glass had no blood on it.
    They used up all their blood budget on the sink scene.
    Kings

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Only thing they will never put in the movie is the girl getting gang banged.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast