Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    The difference between a good QB and elite is the magic. Rosen isn't as consistent as you'd like but he does have the magic.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I mean, shoot, Rosen will be used to having no OL and weapons if he comes here. UCLA is just nothing else but him.

Our situation would be an upgrade.

Mason Rudolph looked dynamite today tho, was just Pitt, but almost 500 yards and was pulled in the 3rd.

I feel like literally the moment I posted that about Rosen he went to crap ha.

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I feel like literally the moment I posted that about Rosen he went to crap ha.
    The 1st INT was a throw he should know not to make, the one late looked like a simple miscommunication as he threw it like it was supposed to be a curl by the WR who had kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    The 1st INT was a throw he should know not to make, the one late looked like a simple miscommunication as he threw it like it was supposed to be a curl by the WR who had kept going.
    I feel like his concentration or maybe his film study gets him in trouble because the mistakes are so wild.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I feel like his concentration or maybe his film study gets him in trouble because the mistakes are so wild.
    Could just be a mentality to not want to throw away like Favre too.

LSU just got screwed lol. Excited to see Arden Key!

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    LSU just got screwed lol. Excited to see Arden Key!
    Yeah that was an awful call

LSU is getting screwed... it's a shame

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Could just be a mentality to not want to throw away like Favre too.
    True, but that screwed Favre's teams over a number of times too

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    True, but that screwed Favre's teams over a number of times too
    Well yeah, that's more Favre being a big child inside lol, Rosen only seems to get that way when he's up against it. Favre was that way bell to bell.

USC Texas is a defensive slugfest. Darnolds looked sharp, but not Texas' D has played lights out too.

Rosen has passed Allen for me. Here's how I now rank them:

1a) Darnold
    1b) Rosen
    3) Allen
    4) Rudolph

Helluva finish for USC and Texas

Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast